dragonballs bug

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
:notice: there's always the stupid bug in esf riverside that one of the dragonballs are placed under the ground! :shocked:

is that bug removed in 1.2.3, or will it first be in 1.3? : :rolleyes:

anyway, there is sometimes also dragonballs under the ground in other maps :warning:

Best answers
Yeah that has been happening long time now, and i still dont believe that it hasn't been fixed. i SWEAR i was looking through a thread like this around 4 months ago (before 1.2.3) and we were still having the same problems. i guess nobody cares about lil' old CTDB anymore. :cry:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It cant be fixed now. The origional map source I believe was lost. I think that is the reason why they removed a majority of the maps in 1.2.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jup the hammer files got lost.
Although i did try to decompile it and fix the problem but that crashed my PC.
I got to try another program^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
will probably be fixed in a later version, since i tought the old mapper did have the source files and sended them to dj-ready, not sure tho

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, I clearly remember one of the mappers posting something about a crash and he lost all the sources.

Also, come to think of it, I remember stryker starting a map and never completing it (I thought he gave it to DJ to release). Makes me wonder how good they keep track of all thier files.

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
and will CTDB be back and good in 1.3? i liked CTDB :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hate ctbd nower days , people who play ctbd just play on cell_arena_b3 and all go for the db's when some1 will just charge up a beam & or strong projectle and ethier do heaps of damage to them or pwn them all , i prefer to play for my power , not wishing for power on maps like cellb3

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:
No, I clearly remember one of the mappers posting something about a crash and he lost all the sources.

Also, come to think of it, I remember stryker starting a map and never completing it (I thought he gave it to DJ to release). Makes me wonder how good they keep track of all thier files.
Jup Zero lost all his source files when his hard drive went offline and there were no backups so riverside cant be changed with out decompiling it.

Atleast thats what DJ said :rolleyes:

Best answers
im new here, so i dont know much about this mod. can someone tell me what all levels i can play capture the dragon balls on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom