DragonBall Z RPG Screenshots Available

Best answers
whats that RSP thingy or whatever it asks for thats required? AND WHERE DO WE GET IT

Best answers
That is what you need to play other ppls games in rpg maker2000 it's about 15mb's or something but i forgot where i got it .

Best answers
the game looks like its gonna be alright, but 8% come on!! Oh God come on with the RPG take forever! Plus...you don't even say where to get that other program...Please fix these errors.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I tihnk this is in the wrong section. Oh yes, If you want your site redesigned by me (Sorry, I think it sucks;/ ) Add me to your aim list ssj4spitfire if you have aim or [email protected] for msn.

Best answers
We Havent Upadate the 8% and now there is super Saiyan and thanks for the offer!Spit Fire!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While I applaud your efforts with RPGMaker, I'll also thank you to never advertise on ESF chat again.

This forum is for Earth's Special Forces, not DBZ related gaming.

Moved to off topic.

Best answers
Hi im the creator im working very hard to program a Zelda tipe game (and its looking sweet!).

I agree with spitfire that layout i made it in the last moment so its not that good and spitfire if you get the layout done you will have your place in the credits!

and about the RTP it is requered to play but if i can do the game with out the use of the RTP the DBZTLS File will be 15MB Bigger so i will try what i can!if you wanna download heres the site http://rm2k.phantomrpg.com/ down load the RTP 1.32 only.

About the 8% of the game done,i posted that the first time i posted the game and i will Update that ASAP

And the game will not take forever to win (Example:Secret of Mana) It will be like a resident evil,you know not too long and not too short.

And i need good artist with Scanners to draw Crisis and Zekot (Use the Sprites to see how they look) for the Character selection screen and if you do that you will have your place in the credits if you wanna send me the drawing send them to me at [email protected]

and thanks everyone for liking my game of and cucumba it wont happen again dude!

Best answers
colors are pretty weird... well im REALLY bored so ill make one =P

Best answers
That Looks Awsome! But i would like "The Last Saiyan" Text
Next to Vegeta!

Thanks alot its looking Great!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Uhmm.. Dude the layout isn't even close to finished. I've gotta slice it, add more graphics, code it, etc. That banner isn't even near done the banner is probably only one fourth done. So stay tuned, Much more to see. by the way, hows the button? Its on that image someone just look closely

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol, Me niether. I'm just trying something new. I'll see if I can change the color.

Best answers
Rpgmaker2000 is the Engine and the RTP is like a PowerSourse
With out it RPG maker wont run.

Best answers
Spitfire About the color if your gonna change it how about a Blue With gray background?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I might keep it how it is. I don't like the color but its ssomething other sites don't usually use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom