dragonball-z on x-box???

Best answers
does anybody think there will be an x-box game about dragonball-z ????o_O

Best answers
I doubt it because most the games where with nintendo then they went to PS2 (burn in hell sony) and so I think I won't be getting one for me Xbox (big Xbox fanboy). Anyway why get :

1)A DBZ fighting game when there's DOA3 and soul caliber coming soon.

2)A DBZ RPG when there's much better ones out or coming out.

Best answers
yeah i'm a big fan to but i am saving to buy an x-box and i wanted to know if there were going to come good games out off dbz but i got my mind set on halo2 and mech assault

Best answers
PS2 PwNz j00!!!!!!! I honestly think PS2 is better than XBOX... even though xbox has better graphics I think gameplay matters most and most of the game for XBOX suck badly.The only good games I see for XBox are Halo,Splinter Cell,and DOA:XBV hehehe :]

Best answers
God, PS2 is so crap. The graphics are pathetic on 99% of the games, it's AWESOMELY slow, the controls are designed for people with crab hands, and it's just a hideous machine.

XBox is evil.

Gamecube is the sexiest mutha****a on the market :D the controls are a work of art, the games rule ass, it's uber-fast, compact, and it's Nintendo baby! YEAH!

Only thing worth getting on PS2 is DBZ Budokai, their effects are good.

Best answers
wath about mech assault and moto gp those games kick ass better then those gamecube games i know it because i played on x-box and gamecube sow X_BOX RULES!!!!

Best answers
X-box sucks the sweat from a deadmans balls. I have reasons too.

Reasons why Xbox eats anal mullet:

No1 : Its flippin huge!!! You need a forklift to get it into the house
No2 : ITS FRIGGIN UGLY!!!
No3 :THe controles are so bad and cumbersome, i cant play anything on them
No4 :The game selection is crap, only like 3 good games (halo, something else and something else)
No5 :Its microsoft, nufff said
No6 :The online ability is a useles novelty, if you want online games, computer is the only way to go
No7 :Its microsoft
No8 :It has no good role playing games
No9 :They want you to pay money to watch DVD's
No10: ITS MICROSOFT!!!!

Gamecube and PS2 rock, and Budokai isn't the only good game for PS2, there are hundreds of brilliant games, liek Final Fantasy Devil may cry, ANYTHING. The only reason Xbox sells now is because americans love it because it is an american machine, and americans love home grown products (not dope). I say death to Xbox and death to microsoft, they are cheaters and scum!

Oh, and just so that this is on topic, no, there wont be any Xbox DBZ games, because all the developers know that Xbox is a piece of junk that only sells in america.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:\

This is not a console war, gents. This is a thread asking a question. Keep this to topic.

BTW, Gamecube is getting Boudokai, altho I am really not sure about X-Box. Try finding out who the developer of Boudokai and other such games is, and check their website. Best answers can be found there, IMO.

Best answers
as i read through this crap and watch a simple question turn to another pathetic console war its quite ummm sad. don't u ppl have open minds.....

any kind of dbz game on xbox would be we welcomed with open arms by me. most reviews say Boudokai isn't such a great game.

btw wats the clock speed of a tnt2 model 64 32 mbs and or memory something or other??????

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[Starte gamecube lameness] The gamecube controller feels like a chewtoy, and holds like one too. Assymetrical design for a controller is asinine. [/end]

[Start xbox lameness] The xbox throws a decent vid card into itself and decides it's the greatest thing ever. Well, I have yet to play an Xbox game that hasn't been done before or gotten old quick, and that's only if it didn't totally suck right out of the box. And the controller...pfft...I could set sale on that thing, with the right motor attached. [/end/

I think it's obvious which one I like.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did I not just say that this is NOT A CONSOLE WAR?

CLOSED

Console wars only lead to flaming, and that is not tolerated. I gave you all fair warning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom