Dragonball Z: BURST LIMIT

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope Namco Bandai does a better job than Dimps did with the Budokai series and what Spike did with the Budokai Tenkaichi series.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I hate the new energy wave system.. Looks so, 2Dish.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think this new game looks promising.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate the new energy wave system.. Looks so, 2Dish.
I really can't see what you're talking about. And if they're making the effects look more like the show and less like common 3D effects, more power to them. Just shows progress.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I really can't see what you're talking about. And if they're making the effects look more like the show and less like common 3D effects, more power to them. Just shows progress.
It's not the effects I'm talking about. I'm talking about the fire directions of the attacks. You can only fire energy waves in to "2Dish" environment within that new game. With other words, you can no longer fire beams / attacks within any direction your foe is (3D), You can only fire it now Straight, like 2D fighting games.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Shiyojin Rommyu: Ahhhh nice avatar xD!!!

ontopic: this game sucks, same as all other DBZ games befor them. Graphicly its just abit improved. but nothing really has improved alot, they keep on giving the same **** over and over. Nothing original there.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Actually, the game looks to have the exact same story line as the original series now.. Which is a +.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh, did those game's befor didnt had the same ones? It sucks to play the same story over an over, thats what i mean but "nothing original"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate how they limit the storyline to the Cell saga, and on the sequel they extend it to the Buu Saga and so on. Why don't they just cover the entire series in one game?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I hate how they limit the storyline to the Cell saga, and on the sequel they extend it to the Buu Saga and so on. Why don't they just cover the entire series in one game?
Either not allowed on the source because of limitation, or the disc would be too full.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or because they want to make money over the long-term.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
**** this, i'll wait for SF:IV

thanks.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked the Budokai games =/. I don't mind a 2D fighting field, I like 2D fighters. Budokai fights always felt more intense than Tenkaichi ones to me. And the graphics look great to me, perfect for the DBZ style.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
**** this, i'll wait for SF:IV

thanks.
That's a downgrade, in any fantasy sense :D. 2D/3D fighting games are enjoyable. Street Fighter's always been enjoyable. Even the old, 2D fighting game series of Street Fighter can easily still be enjoyed by anyone who enjoys fighting games. However, Street Fighter lacks an element Dragonball is notorious for.

I'd play SF:IV, but I'd prefer this. Yes, I'd probably express my anger towards a license that forever will be given more attention, earn more money, easily open new doors to new approaches to storytelling, filmmaking, game & toy designing, etc., ..than an old, fighting game title that's only become less popular by the month since its debut and rise back in 1988, which is of course after Dragonball.

--

I'm hoping they're accurate about the costumes this time around. Some people like accuracy! :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or because it's a rumor that hasn't been confirmed or denied yet.
Even though I agree with this observation, I really don't believe that they would include all sagas of Dragon Ball Z into this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom