Dragonball Super Brolly (movie)

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
What did you guys think of the Dragonball Super Brolly movie?
I thought it was sensational. I loved the revamped story of Brolly.
That fight was amazing! Really displayed the true might of the legendary super saiyan!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Think it was alright, to be honest. The battles were awesome, that's for sure. But never assumed Broly itself would be a good person in his normal form.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since we got Kale, it was good to introduce U7's version of the Saiyan. I watched the movie once but honestly it wasn't very memorable. But from what I can remember:

Things I liked:
  1. Broli not being a retard only screaming "Kakarrot!"
  2. The new artstyle.
  3. Fight scenes.
Things I didn't like:
  1. Broli's transformations:
    1. The "suppressed ozaru" form was kind of random. The guy is already unnaturally powerful and has a "berserk" form, why give him yet another? Kale never hinted at possessing such a transformation.
    2. The "berserk" form having green hair. In DBS manga it's not hinted that Kale's hair is anything other than yellow. In fact the first time she transforms into this "berserk" state, everyone is like "wow she's a SS". For comparison, when Goku Black went SSR, everyone was like "huh it's pink". It's only when Kale actually starts wrecking shit that people start considering it a different form than that of a normal SS. Even in the original movie Broli's hair color variations seemed to be due to Paragus' control device: whilst fully intact, it made Broli's SS hair dark purple/blue. When broken, it made it green until the effect wore off near the end of the movie (and never re-appared in other movies). I haven't done my homework for this movie but AFAIK Toriyama didn't design any of Broli's bulky forms.
  2. Power scaling was somewhat off. Okay, make his base super powerful, matching Vegeta's SS forms. But SSG should be in a completely different realm, and Broli brushes that off with a new random pre-SS state?
  3. I preferred Broli's original white pants xD.
  4. Plotholes (DBs granting just 1 wish?)
I should rewatch it so I could add 18 more things to the "Things I didn't like" list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom