Dragonball ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't even prove that it's "fake", and everything's pointing at the possibility it's real. I doubt all of that was made with Photoshop. In case a lot of you haven't noticed, the style is very similar to Toriyama's; specifically his Blue Dragon game.

Best answers
i damn well hopes its not fake, ive wanted this soo bad, me and my mate were even going to try and make our own, two 16 year old boy's, with no experience or knowledge of making a game, thats how desperate i am for one of these games, so they had better make it, or i will...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i personally think the UI could be faked. easily.

the character graphics dont fit with the terrain either.

looks like a modded wow UI... and the terrain bothers me

Best answers
Offtopic: Forget this game i wish instead of funi closing zeq2 they sponsored it cuz i would pay 2 play zeq 2 all day :)

Ontopic: it looks fun but they better make gameplay(melee) very outstanding, i'm talking about better than budokai melee system

Best answers
r most dbz/gt villain available in this game!? also can a player able to destroy the planet(map) if he's strong enough!? i really wanna fight those villian though.

Offtopic: Forget this game i wish instead of funi closing zeq2 they sponsored it cuz i would pay 2 play zeq 2 all day :)

Ontopic: it looks fun but they better make gameplay(melee) very outstanding, i'm talking about better than budokai melee system
look like tenakichi style though....

tenkaichi + diablo element....i wonder what would it be....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i personally think the UI could be faked. easily.

the character graphics dont fit with the terrain either.

looks like a modded wow UI... and the terrain bothers me
Perhaps they just copied WoW's--and I don't know what you're saying about the characters graphics not fitting with the terrain.

Offtopic: Forget this game i wish instead of funi closing zeq2 they sponsored it cuz i would pay 2 play zeq 2 all day
They seriously should've.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
anything in english yet ?? cuzz any translation seems to be crappy and i like this dragonball online very very much

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why because it's in a different language?

Why would that make it fake?

Best answers
Dragon ball on-line entity opening to the public!
[Consideration safety]

it made the cartoon which records a whole world-wide heat < Dragon ball > < Dragon ball on-line > (provisional name) releasable it was imminent with online game.

When it follows in one officials who demands a 7th anonymity, To the domestic shoes lifestyle development company person 'the [khu] which is a mote ell ' < Dragon ball > < one-piece dress > < ferry point toe > on the Japanese shoe right which possesses volume the back it sells, With the anti- die it voted volume contract which sells and it was confirmed that it makes a online game.

This officials when ?< Dragon ball on-line > case it was quick, in this year first half of the year until the degree it will be able to start the open beta test the game came to make. The schedule broad way ramyon of the very first time development company recognition it will be able to start the February claw [cu] beta test which passes, it revealed ".

But country it ladles and [pul] the [li] the selection is being pushed from the ground whole game opening to the public schedule sourly lately. A where it operates like this whirlpool recent enormous game portal it bought and it became known that the contract is imminent.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"The contract is imminent." "The contract is imminent!" "The contract is imminent!!" "THE CONTRACT IS ****ING IMMINENT!!!" ...ROFL

..Thanks for the translation.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm that whole article looks fake to me, i mean the images are nothing more than old scans (the later ones) and maybe manipulated a little by a 13 year old in photoshop. The official site doesnt work, and I dunno, just doesn't seem right to me.

By the way i'd like to make it clear that dragonball Z didnt exist in japan, the entire series was Dragonball, at least the manga anyways, but ... yeh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm that whole article looks fake to me, i mean the images are nothing more than old scans (the later ones) and maybe manipulated a little by a 13 year old in photoshop. The official site doesnt work, and I dunno, just doesn't seem right to me.

By the way i'd like to make it clear that dragonball Z didnt exist in japan, the entire series was Dragonball, at least the manga anyways, but ... yeh.
What if the site was just made by Bandai Korea and they're slow releasing info & updating the webpage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom