Dragonball ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
....and UbiSoft hasn't made one successful game in... 5 or 6 years? UbiSoft also made a plummeting move with their "Dark Messiah", which was a severe disappointment.
I'm sorry, what?

How about Far Cry, GRAW, Splinter Cell, Rainbow Six Vegas, the Sands of Time trilogy, Brothers in Arms, Heroes of Might and Magic 5, Onimusha 3, and the Rayman games? 5 or 6 years? What the hell.

Best answers
I'm sorry, what?

How about Far Cry, GRAW, Splinter Cell, Rainbow Six Vegas, the Sands of Time trilogy, Brothers in Arms, Heroes of Might and Magic 5, Onimusha 3, and the Rayman games? 5 or 6 years? What the hell.
Quoted for the ****in truth. These ar kick ass games, go ubi, go ubi, go !!!

Anyways, i wont get my hopes too high on this "DragonBall Online", i'll just w8 & see. Hope that it dosent turn into a chip version of wow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's gonna stink to high hell.

City of Heroes style might be cool but City of Heroes has three huge downfalls:
1.) Almost nothing to do but fight mobs
2.) Your character, once made, is pretty static
3.) it's a "click and watch" game when it should be a "control the action" game.

graz

G
This Dragonball MMORPG loos great :p
There are other Dragonball 3d MMORPGS?
Is this Dragonball MMORPG out?^^ or have there a Homepage

Thanks for your help :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry, what?

Oh ****. Forgive me for my ignorance. I had no idea they were involved with the production of those games. I used to see them as a "copy cat" company; starting with their MMO-failure "Shadowbane".

Best answers
Those ubisoft games are all great on console, but lately ubisoft's releases for the PC have been nothing but ****. Take a look in double agent's PC forum if you don't believe me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's gonna stink to high hell.

City of Heroes style might be cool but City of Heroes has three huge downfalls:
1.) Almost nothing to do but fight mobs
2.) Your character, once made, is pretty static
3.) it's a "click and watch" game when it should be a "control the action" game.
The gaming style is nowhere near confirmed, I am assuming that is a mere prediction. Dragonball Online shouldn't copy City of Heroes, it's just not fit for DBZ.

Best answers
i think it should be heavily PVP orieinted, and taken in a different timeline, than acutal DBZ more in the TIMEline of Friza's takeover of the worlds. it opens up to fighting famous dbz chars, and more importantly fighting WITH other famous DBZ chars...hmmm i dunno...

the two main classes would have to be : what ever friza and his minions are

and sayins (i dont remember any of the other ones of any importance really)

yes or no?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you should be everything you can be in those crap BYOND games

humans
half saiyans
saiyans
androids
bio androids (cell)
nameks
icers/changlings (frieza)

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I honestly don't think it's going to be possible to make a good dbz game until we have the technology to render an entire planet, create craters whenever we either fall from a great height or shoot a beam/knock someone into the ground, blow up skyscrapers, blow up planets, etc etc.
That's possible right now.

Best answers
I'm gonna come right out and say it: this game is going to suck. It is going to suck hard.
I agree!

what are you guys expecting?
over all this years there were like 20+ official dragonball games out there and everyone of it sucked badly and didnt reflected the actual anime/manga..... an online mode wont change anything.
(well besides super sayia densetsu which was an excellent rpg imo, but that was many many years ago).
budokai tenkaichi series was a nice try but it was destroyed by the developers possession of money.

Kids dont be too dissapointed, inside you knew it would suck^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But it's too much risk to put soo much work in what you might say "an experimental game"

....next generation engines.... its all i say.

There are already great engines out wich can handle it, Zeth is talking truth.
its just a risk to puplish something in next generation engines because not many people will buy it because they may would need money for a new graphic card first.

Im sure when everyone will have Vista, the next generation engines will get released with games wich use them.

Best answers
does anyone have any further information on this such as release date? platform? or anything at all?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well shove snausages down my throat and call me Fido! Hot damn this s a dream come true! This is the reason I bought City of Heroes in the first place! Man, I might just cancel my subcription to COH if this satisfies me. Really, I won't expect anything very in-depth for melee. No MMO has ever been able to make melee impressive to watch. But as far as energy attacks I have faith that they'll stay true to DBZ powers. COH had an awesome powers system, and it's an old game in terms of current graphics standards. I don't doubt that we'll have a flight system, even if we have to earn our wings and how fast we can fly. Honestly I think that using a setup similar to COH as far as powers would rock hard.

However, I think that teamups would need to be reduced to a maximum of three fighters. 8 Super Saiyans ganging up on a mission boss/villain would seem pretty lame. Everyone knows there are no "gang-up" fights in DBZ.

Really though, I wonder how they'll balance the class system. Because if you can have different classes, you'll have human, Saiyan, alien, Namekian and android. I have little doubt that 3/4 of those online are going to choose Saiyan, so it's likely that the Saiyan class will see a huge initial disadvantage of some sort. Not that Saiyan won't be continually picked anyway. I also wonder how the transformation system will work. Not all characters can transform. Maybe one way they'll limit Saiyans is by making them relatively weak UNTIL they transform. Maybe give them limited durability in place of high damage output. I just hope they don't limit the trans' to just Super Saiyan. I want to see high level players at SS3 baby!

Really, I don't expect this to break a lot o MMo ground, but I'll still be playing this game from dawn till dusk when it comes out.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tried translating the text through some translators:

It made the cartoon which records the whole world heat (provisional name) releasable it was imminent with online game. When it followed in one officials who demands a 7th anonymity, to domestic shoes lifestyle development cause of death ' it was mote El and khu ', with the anti- die voted volume contract which sells on the Japanese shoe right which possesses volume the back it sells and it was confirmed that it makes a online game. This officials when "case it was quick, in this year first half of the year until the degree it will be able to start the open beta test the game came to make. The schedule broad way ramyon of the very first time development company the February claw which passes cu recognition it will be able to start a beta test, it revealed ". But domestic it ladles and pul li to be sour selecting comes to be late and the whole game opening to the public schedule is being pushed. The A it operates like this whirlpool recent enormous game portal it bought and it became known that the contract is imminent. The very first time domestic it ladles and pul li sourly 7000000000 won amounts of money where anti- die Korea which looks selecting demands about. But it probably means the A company will contract from which degree level, there is not it becomes known.

MMORPG

khay It is developed with the MMORPG where the week Ul game is not. The game year kind Dragon ball world-wide 250 from the original work with the stage. The player becomes the hero of the Dragon ball world and it is enjoyed the venture Dragon ball scramble the original work close resemblance khey and. The game graphic thwun swey ting it saves the taste of the original work cartoon to use a technique like that. The game character was expressed 3D with. The possibility of seeing frequently from existing MMORPG it makes public the multi system which is not. Among the rest in the head of a family eye ttuy the thing with the public first martial art sliced raw fish marriage system. The public first martial art sliced raw fish in the player is the PVP of Yoo they for it hides the strongest character with a kind of on-line boat frame system. The marriage system the players lead marriage with each other and it bears 2 three and this 2 length again it is a system of the generation shift type which is the possibility of game. From generation shift it led and ability of the rustic between the the back it became known that it is the possibility of getting a new ability. The friend wild meal which hits to a other than mind li possible to form the school. Game Maeb psychological su is the plan which will be embodied in form and to battle the chain U Taeg boat frame this it is introduced.

The original work the online game which it damages does not become

It receives the support of anti- die Korea from domestic and to it is mote El and khu is making, one compared to there is a point which is important other than. The original author is willinglying submit the game whole rightly fact. When it followed in one officials and the toe which is an original author li Yama Oh height the Sea all graphic relation contents of game the fact that it is willinglying submit. But from the original author because of participation do not embody the portions get from game. To listen to an example and from the character of the back, or hand five public affairs and the hand five which are a hero of the original work anti-, not to cut to sprout, thu Raeng khu su, it will call to make, impossible to play. Pentium 4 2GHz above, the RAM 512MB it will be smooth from above and it is coming to make at the degree it will be able to play a game.
Translator: http://www.babelfish.altavista.com/

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
translation is crap, will see what it becomes. UGH

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know what the irony is, Japanese Americans actually speak like that! Ha ahah, I'm just kidding. I promise. I really wish I could understand that in its entirety... but thanks for it, anyway. I was doing some research myself, but no luck.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
No the game does not exist... and i dont think it will.cuz its jjust a big joke......they never are going release a DBZ game for PC.You could dream about it...Someone can read the site??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom