Dragonball NG issue 2 OUT NOW!

Best answers
*Drool*

That Wash Gwood

*Wipes drool away*

Anywayz....

Very awsome man. GJ!!! Keep up the good work.

Best answers
whoa thats pretty good. i wouldn't be surprised if japan made that into an actual series in the future.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they wouldn't it really doesnt make sense to me
Trunks and Goten are 1 year apart
Bra and Pan are around the same age
it would be really weird marrying your sister/brother-in-law :\
if vegeta is alive, wheres goku?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i know about the whole bra with goten and pan with trunks, but cud they have any other parents that could make them as powerful? if u recall pan is gotens neice, not sister, and btw this takes place 25 years after gt so it wudnt matter about the age difference, plus saiyans grow up a lot slower than humans, and can live a lot longer than humans.

If you watch the end of GT u'll know where goku is, he was abosorbed and became 1 with the earth dragon.

Best answers
1.sucky drawings 2. it wouldnt be NG it would be FS 3.Tech? who made this disgrace to dbz?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks Naraku, NG stands for new generation so why wud it be FS? and his names Teck,
btw, tell me whats wrong with my drawings?

Best answers
Youre drawings are fine man hes just jealus im an artist myself but not as good as u i hope the whole z-squat will be fighting in the next issues like Goku (make something up about his seperation with the dragon something like Dende got killed and the dragon died and Goku was back and found his way to the battlefield) and Ubuu and all the characters who are in youre comic now and Piccolo even Tien and yamcha Chiaotzu and Krillin even though there old fossils now

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey thats a cool idea about goku.... there will be a load of fighting in the next issue, how old would ubuu be now? wud he be able to fight?

Best answers
Its good and all, but the whole comic is the wrong way around. reverse the order of the pics.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It isnt the wrong way. Japanese is read right to left. I love it. The drawings are good and the story is very DBZ-ish, which I love!

Great job, I can't wait to see what happens next. :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I'm impressed, I thought this was gonna be some kinda piece of crap, but it's pretty good! Keep up the good work (maybe you could work somethin' in w/ Mr. Satan being resurected or being wished young again as well *Prays*)

Best answers
WOW. u created this by urself? man that was an outstanding job, and ur drawings dont sux their actuallly very good, great job man

Best answers
yeah. im with all of them! except for Naraku....*mummbles things the would be replaced with lots of these - * - on this forum...*

BTW - davidskiwan - check ur pm. i think ur gonna like what ull c there

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks glad you like it

Best answers
I am amazed that you do all of that entirely on your own. I used to know someone who had like 12 people helping him and still didnt get his issues out as fast as you do. Anyways great job and keep it up I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom