Dragonball GT

Evaunit01&ahalf

E
Hey everyone!

Unfortunately, i happen to live in a country where the glory of dragonball GT has not yet been converted into english! Therefore, i was wondering if anybody out there could give me the basic story line of what exactly happens in it?
:laff: :laff: :laff: Thanx :laff: :laff: :laff:

Best answers
Well, Goku has trained Uub for a few years and when GT starts, Goku and Uub are training in Kami's Lookout.

Meanwhile, an old enemy of Goku's, Pilaf, invades the Lookout, and finds a set of Dragonballs; these, however, have black instead of red stars. He uses them to summon the Dragon, and wants to wish for world domination.

Goku notices the sky turning dark and heads over to where Pilaf is. Pilaf recognizes him, and realizes Goku is going to foil his plans again. He says he wishes Goku were a kid again. The Dragon hears it, and fulfils Pilaf's wish, after which the Dragonballs are spread across the Universe.

Goku doesn't mind being a kid again, but then hears some bad news from King Kai: if the Black Star Dragonballs aren't found within a year, the planet they were last used on will be destroyed! So Goku, his granddaughter Pan and Trunks leave Earth to find them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unfortunately, i happen to live in a country where the glory of dragonball GT has not yet been converted into english! Therefore, i was wondering if anybody out there could give me the basic story line of what exactly happens in it?

well basically..

Emperor pilaf(a character from Dragonball) uses the dragonballs to wish goku back to a kid, which is a terrible mistake on Pilaf's half. Goku was able to keep his original strength. Then in order to retain his original state he had to collect all of the Black star dragonballs. Which are alot different than the original balls. If you dont collect the dragonballs within 1 year, then the they will disappear and you wont beable to use them. So chibi goku,pan and trunks set out on this weird ass adventure to get the balls, they end up collecting them all, and running thru trouble on the way.. Goku decides to just stay in his child form, and get older.

(Baby Saga- Unaware of this Goku,Trunks and pan are on their way back to earth with the dragonballs, yet Baby- a creation of Dr.Meui who was killed by his creation. Baby set off to earth in order to take over the entire earth and turn them all into Tsufuls. He runs into Gohan and Goten using them as puppets, to get to the strongest fighter- Vegeta. Baby then takes over Vegeta and when Goku, Trunks and Pan return, the whole earth is already tfusuls. Not even Goku at SSJ3 can beat Baby Vegeta. Goku nearly dies but is saved by Kibito-shin. After baby Vegeta gets all his plans in order and beats the crap out of Uub and goku, Goku gets soo angry that he becomes SSJ4. Not even at SSJ4 can he beat baby tho.. So Goku sucks up all the energy from Trunks,Goham,Goten,Pan to get a massive power surge to kill baby vegeta with an ultimate kamehameha.

(Super 17 Saga- Goku died somehow and the only fighters on earth are Vegeta,Uub,Gohan Goten Trunks and Pan. Dr Gero and Dr. Meui escape from hell and take the 2 android 17's Present/Future. Into 1 time, Android 17 (present) fights with Vegeta equally. Once the two androids fuse bodies, they are unstoppable. Super 17 reaks havic on the Z Fighters. The only one last standing against Super 17 is Vegeta who eventually gives up, when Goku arrives. Goku ends up killing Super 17 at SSJ3...

(Shenron Saga- All of the Evil Shrenron's i guess turn into Normal beings, Goku at SSJ4 has to pick off them 1 by 1 in order to save the planet. Dragonball 1 Shenron, the most powerful of them all kills one of the other dragons, and then takes on Goku, who cannt win.Then Vegeta becomes SSJ4 to assist Goku. They then fuse into SSJ4 Gogeta, and toy with Shenron, but they waste so much time the fusion wears off.. I havent seen GT in soo long, I can barely remember how the Dragonball 1 Shenron was destroyed.. Both Goku and Vegeta are drained completely out of power. The evil Shenron Dragonball1 powers up a beam that will destroy the entire planet, Vegeta who has a little energy left, goes SSJ2 and powers up a Final flash, But Little ******* goku is too quick, without even transforming he gets into front of the beam and blocks it.. Somehow Shrenron is destroyed, and Goku makes an agreement to be obsorbed by the (good) dragon, in order to restore the peace on the Planet. The Evil shenrons came out because of how many times goku and the gang abused the original dragonballs. So now that Goku never got to grow old again he forever will be apart of the dragon. Many years later... Goku and Vegeta are re incarnated for their strength of heritage, and participate in the world's martial arts tournament were they duke it out..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo, you only see him a couple times in the series, once in the beggining when he got his face blown off by Baby. Lol (kinda)
Piccolo then was sent to hell to help Goku out and get him back to Earth to fight Super 17. After that Piccolo remains in Hell, fighting off all of the demonish enemies, example: Piccolo kills one of the evil shenron's in Hell, near the end of GT. Goku returns to hell one last time to send his regards, and shake Piccolo's hand.

Krillin, you dont really see much of him until Super 17 saga where he is killed :( by Android 17. Causing android 18 to flip out screaming " Krillin son Krillin son, I love krillin son!!!!" and beat the **** out of 17. Can't recall seeing him much after that. I remember in the last episode of GT, Goku says goodbye to krillin and they spare for a few and Krillin knocks the **** out of Goku hehe.. And to what we all know Krillin still pimps android 18's *****

Evaunit01&ahalf

E
Ghalo!!!
Gee, thanx alot! That helped me, very informative!
Really, Thank-you!
So Friendly!
I owe u 1, need anything don't hesitate 2 type!!

Thanx again.

Best answers
soooo did picollo stay in hell for the rest of the show? i hope not hes always been my favorite character? :(

P.S. i really think that in AF or whatever its called that picollo should become more powerul than every1 :devgrin: cuz its always about sayins and saiyans and sayians and goku and vegeta and goku and vegeta u know what i mean? :S anyway i thought id be cool if picollo became like the most powerful and could kick every1's *ss hehe ;D :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, I guess Ill have to agree with you on that bro, the show is all about "the saiyans" but that what makes DBZ great, and without piccolo the series would become dull. Piccolo is a great character, I think I prefer him non-fighter type like in the Majin Buu Saga/GT. He's like a wisemaster now, which makes him cool. Piccolo does remain in Hell, well for the sake of Goku, and that we will protect the Planet.

Best answers
no i think its like 3 or 4 so its kinda short, but their making a AF one, so hopefully picollo does sumtin extrordinarily cool in that one!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maxstokkebye2 said:
no i think its like 3 or 4 so its kinda short, but their making a AF one, so hopefully picollo does sumtin extrordinarily cool in that one!
Im not sure where you heard that they are making an AF one. But AF is just fanfic. And they will not make it into a series.

Best answers
here in holland (where dbgt is already on tv) they've just started the baby saga, but now they're airing reruns of dbz again!!!! ;(

in total dbgt only has 64 episodes, which is pretty short compared to dbz :(
oh well, nothing lasts forever

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you missed some parts:

piccolo dies officially in the bebi saga, because bebi wishes for the planet tugul, the black dragonballs are respread across the universe, but this time they couldnt collect them, after killing bebi, they moved everyone to tugul until earth could be restored. but before the planet blows up, goku IT's back to save a kid, piccolo helps him and pretends to IT back with him, goku couldnt return beacue he overused IT, and piccolo has a cool speech to gohan telepathicly about how if he dies, the black star dragonballs cannot be used again, and he wishs that the evil cannot be redone and you see the countdown above him, and his arm starts to burn off, then loads of magma and stuff blows him apart then the planet goes boom, thats how piccolo dies ^_^

how evil shenron dies is once he stops the huge blast, he supposeivly dies, vegeta trys to kill shenron again and gets spikes shoved though his arm, and his left to die, shenron start to destroy the universe with him evil ki, but suddenly, goku rises out of the huge crater with a huge spirit bomb, and shenron cacks himself, and trys to block and dies a typical ending..aww...then the dragon appears and goku wishes that all the planets problems to be cleaned and all the who died (all of the humans) to be ressurected, then the dragon says " it is time" and goku says, "already?" and they fly off, but before that, he whispers somthing to vegeta and takes off, meets krillin and spars and looses, then meets piccolo and says thanks for everything, and dissipears *rah*

Best answers
2 questions:
1)so the 7 dragons that were formed came from dende's dragonballs?
2)did 18 die at all? and how exactly did 17 die? i missed a couple episodes in between. but alot summary pages i looked at said 18 died with krillin when fighting 17, and ssj4 goku killed super 17. but i coulda sworn 18 helped goku fight super 17 and goku killed him when he was in his little non-ssj form.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
7 dragons came from the normal dragonballs, from all the evil contained inside

18 didnt die, but helped goku by threatening to blow up
17 died with a ssj3 dragon punch and kamehameha

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is what I find sad about DBGT. It's all bout Goku which really ticks me off. Ok, Vegeta being the strongest fighter alive when Goku's not around is pretty ccol, and that he takes on 2 saiyans at once in the Baby Saga makes him even cooler. But that fact that Goku as a child (descended) beat up Gohan at SSJ2 and Goten at SSJ and to make it worse they were upgraded by Baby. When Goku became SSJ4 after thinking about his love for Pan, he takes on Baby pretty well, along with all of his friends help. Then taking on each Shenron one by one. Vegeta at SSJ4 barely does anything, he doesnt hit really anyone, or win any battles. He gets his ass kicked by one of the Shenrons and only he only looks good when he fuses with Goku. So overall, and the bottomline, Goku is a freak who can do anything..And yet hes one of my fav chars.. Atleast thru out the DBZ timeline. GT is almost a waste of time if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom