Dragonball Bugs.

Best answers
Ok. Since I didn't see this anywhere on the first 5 pages (Yes, I could have very well missed it) I'm making this thread.

[Bug]
I've found that if you are ANY character and you have more than one Dragonball right with you (Practically standing on them) and then you click the mouse rapidly (dropping and picking up Dragonballs quickly) It causes an error in my HL.exe file.

[My Beef]
Now. That gets really annoying when I finally get all 7 Dragonballs in a server and then accidentally double click only to get booted from the server and in some rare cases, crash the server.

[Bug]
I'm sure lots of other people have experienced this problem. When I create a lan game I get that stupid messed up screen. So I press ESC and o back to the main menu. Then when I click Resume, I get the blue screen of death (No, I didn't write down the error. I will if you need to though.)

[My Beef]
It's just plain out a pain in the ass having to reboot from that.

[Bug]
From time to time I've summoned the Dragon and it's just been black. No color what-so-ever to it.

[My Beef]
Nothing Really.

[Bug]
I usually allow unlimited wishes when I have my server up and I've gotten a couple complaints about how sometimes after a person makes a wish, no one else can make another one because one ball is missing for some reason. This can usually be fixed if the last person who made a wish kills themself. Sometimes it requires me to restart the server.

[My Beef]
Unhappy players *****ing at me really gets on my nerves and I just wanna smash them in the face. I don't like that feeling lol.

[Bug]
If you have a Dragonball in your hands and you teleport into a corner/edge of the level, you drop the Dragonball. What I mean by the corner/edge is not of the map, but of the terrain. Like... getting stuck as you try and walk over a hill.

[My Beef]
Aggravating when you have 6 Dragonballs already and you lose the last one on a corner and someone else steals it and makes a wish... Grrrr.

[Final Notes]

Anyways. That's all I have found thus far. But I'm testing all sorts of stuff.

Ps. Thanks for the awsome mod. I've wasted a good 30 hours in the last couple of days just screwing around with it. Highest PL I've gotten so far was against 5 immobile bots that weren't allowed to do anything and my PL was around 79,000,000 before the transformation. I will probably end up seeing if the game will crash when I get to 2,149,645,234 or whatever the long integer number is again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well they capped it at 1 billion. Remember that CTDB mode is still experimental, and will be redone for 1.3 or 1.4 or whenever they are going to do it.

Best answers
I know it's still in the experimental stages and what-not. But I'm sure that knowing these bugs early would help in the development of the new patches and stuff lol.

Best answers
yes im shure that this will help them a lot I didnent even know abot the hl.exe one lol :)

Best answers
That's probably a problem cause by my computer because of some conflict. So it might not happen to you.

Best answers
I have seen the LAN match bug before outisde of esf.
add -console to your shortcut and click the console button in the game before starting your server VIA lan.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
fyrye said:
I have seen the LAN match bug before outisde of esf.
add -console to your shortcut and click the console button in the game before starting your server VIA lan.
No, just replace -console with -dev. Problem fixed and you get some extra info like who wants to join your server :)
This is a hl bug btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom