Dragon WIP, and SDK

G
lol, nice man :) hope it turneds out good, when i first saw it i thought it was a tyrinid gaurd, cuz you havent added the iwings yet lol.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cut out the "anotomy talk" man.... dragons don't even are allive... and in the movies and cartoons they can fly, but in real life they wouldn't even lift one feet of the ground..

Did you ever saw shreck, sparrow? remember that dragon?... big belly, body, and small wings yet it flied... why, because its fantasy, not reality, lol in real live it has the airodymanics of a toaster.

I think the model looks good so far :yes:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imo Sparrow is right, you can make what you want in art, but the most important part of concept art is that it has a good, solid, "realistic", and working design. It makes sense with what he's saying. All he's doing is critising the design, not the model. Modelwise this is awesome, it looks good, and i wanna see it finished.

Best answers
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
normally i agree, but this piece is completely down to artists impression, and tbh, ive never EVER seen a dragon that is anatomically correct. and therefor, i cannot compare to one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alot of irony there, since dragons aren't real lol!

anyway I like how its turning but yea this annoys me to greatly!

-------------------------------------------------------------------
And frankly, I dislike the idea of distrusting knowledge that makes sense simply because the person who said it hasn't shown if he's as good as you or not yet. It's counterproductive.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Like I always say post the wires if you want good crits! Otherwise you'll stay in the land of OMFG WHAT A MODEL.

Hmmm if you want to make a dragon that is atleast anatomically correct in order to fly

it needs bigger wings in relation to the body, but if your sticking to the concept I love it!

I should really remake mine hehehe dragons rockz!!!

peace

Show

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
iive been posting here long enough that people know what the polyflow of my models looks like ;)

Best answers
wow you have made alot of progress since you showd me a pic over msn :)

looks great, but like normal i cant tell if you made any mistakes because all your models are perfect IMO
and looking at your ref, and then looking at the model, you have really done a good job keeping to it, very nice model gir, am looking forward to update :)

Best answers
Hey Gir, just looking at your ref pic, I noticed that your arms and the torso and neckline are kind of humanoid looking; the arms are connected like shoulders. In the picture, the arms are more connected similar to the way 2 pipes are connected in welding... you get what I'm saying?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not really o_0
been really ill lately so not much been done im afraid :(
but ive been working on the head a little. here u go...

Best answers
This is turning out good gir but wheres the jewel on his chest :O cant wait to see this skin

G
woa man that looks awsome :) GJ, looks almost exactly like the picture.

Best answers
ouuu.. .... this looks sexeh ;D GJ man. keep it up :)
Just another costum model of yours, or is it for some game to?

Best answers
nice job gir
just one thing on the face, theres no beard. like those 2 little things dropping down from its chin

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks a bit fat to me, but that might just be the angle. The head part looks quite awesome actually.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The length of the head horizonally is too short, you might want to extend it

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
suggestion, alpha map the teeth, he looks like a cartoon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woah man that looks almost exactly like on the wallpaper, gj

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom