Dragon Mode Z for CS !!!

Best answers
Hi ! After long searches i found this site and i would like to ask if you have a download link for dragon mode z for cs, or dmz 1.7 . I am crazy about the show and i had the chance to play dmz at a internet cafe. But i searched the net for it and no results. I hope you can help me.
Sorry for the disturbance and thank you !

Best answers
Thanks a lot . I fnally downloaded the game. But i would like to know one more thing : are there any bots for this game so that i can play and become better ???

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why don't you just play ESF? It's a million times better, and it supports bots.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amnestometh said:
Why don't you just play ESF? It's a million times better, and it supports bots.
FLAME WAR FLAME WAR FLAME WAR FLAME WAR FLAME WAR!!!

OMG YOU NUBZ0rZZZZ!!!!!! DMAZ is Lik3 t3h |3eS+ 1!!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
FLAME WAR FLAME WAR FLAME WAR FLAME WAR FLAME WAR!!!

OMG YOU NUBZ0rZZZZ!!!!!! DMAZ is Lik3 t3h |3eS+ 1!!!!
Whoa dude, talk about spamming... And I wasn't flaming, I was offering a bit of advice, which I thought he/she could find useful. I was in no way insulting him/her, I was simply making suggesting that he/she try something new, that he/she might enjoy.

So yeah, maybe you should check out ESF Kristy, it's tons of fun and supports bots.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amnestometh said:
Whoa dude, talk about spamming... And I wasn't flaming, I was offering a bit of advice, which I thought he/she could find useful. I was in no way insulting him/her, I was simply making suggesting that he/she try something new, that he/she might enjoy.

So yeah, maybe you should check out ESF Kristy, it's tons of fun and supports bots.
What Kama tried to say ih nis own cruel words ^^

Whenever someone compairs DMZ to ESF. It usualy causes a big flamewar in the discussion on wich is better.

As for the question.

I think it would be better to ask on there forum. Since ESF has nothing to do with DMZ

linkeh --> http://www.dragonmodz.org/phpBB2/index.php

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Any further questions you have concerning DMZ can be found on the DMZ forums as linked to above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom