Dragon Mode Z for CS !!!

New Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2006
Messages
3
Best answers
0
Hi ! After long searches i found this site and i would like to ask if you have a download link for dragon mode z for cs, or dmz 1.7 . I am crazy about the show and i had the chance to play dmz at a internet cafe. But i searched the net for it and no results. I hope you can help me.
Sorry for the disturbance and thank you !
 
New Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2006
Messages
3
Best answers
0
Thanks a lot . I fnally downloaded the game. But i would like to know one more thing : are there any bots for this game so that i can play and become better ???
 
Active Member
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
3,055
Best answers
0
Why don't you just play ESF? It's a million times better, and it supports bots.
 
Senior Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Feb 6, 2002
Messages
1,675
Best answers
0
Amnestometh said:
Why don't you just play ESF? It's a million times better, and it supports bots.
FLAME WAR FLAME WAR FLAME WAR FLAME WAR FLAME WAR!!!

OMG YOU NUBZ0rZZZZ!!!!!! DMAZ is Lik3 t3h |3eS+ 1!!!!
 
Active Member
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
3,055
Best answers
0
Kama said:
FLAME WAR FLAME WAR FLAME WAR FLAME WAR FLAME WAR!!!

OMG YOU NUBZ0rZZZZ!!!!!! DMAZ is Lik3 t3h |3eS+ 1!!!!
Whoa dude, talk about spamming... And I wasn't flaming, I was offering a bit of advice, which I thought he/she could find useful. I was in no way insulting him/her, I was simply making suggesting that he/she try something new, that he/she might enjoy.

So yeah, maybe you should check out ESF Kristy, it's tons of fun and supports bots.
 
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
17,065
Best answers
0
Amnestometh said:
Whoa dude, talk about spamming... And I wasn't flaming, I was offering a bit of advice, which I thought he/she could find useful. I was in no way insulting him/her, I was simply making suggesting that he/she try something new, that he/she might enjoy.

So yeah, maybe you should check out ESF Kristy, it's tons of fun and supports bots.
What Kama tried to say ih nis own cruel words ^^

Whenever someone compairs DMZ to ESF. It usualy causes a big flamewar in the discussion on wich is better.

As for the question.

I think it would be better to ask on there forum. Since ESF has nothing to do with DMZ

linkeh --> http://www.dragonmodz.org/phpBB2/index.php
 
The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Dec 24, 2002
Messages
2,852
Best answers
0
Any further questions you have concerning DMZ can be found on the DMZ forums as linked to above.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top