Dragon Balls Under Map or Invisible

Best answers
There's already two Dragon Ball Threads but there from 07 and 08, so i'll post a new one,

Thanks to some help from SS|Skyrider, Grega, and DokuTayuu, I finally Have freefighting and CTDB mode working, But Its questionable, in CTDB the Dragonballs Appear on Radar, But Their Under the Map?? where i can't get to them, that or Their Invisible one of the town, i remember playing long ago or so years back and the DB's worked fine, did i do something strange again? or is my install just kooky

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
are you talking about ESF 1.3?? sometimes the dragonballs are hidden under destructable rocks ;)

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want to play with Dragon Balls, I suggest ECX.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you mean 1.2.3, esf_riverside has a bug where one of the dragonballs will spawn underneath the map occasionally making it impossible to gather all of them.

I think it's the only default map that has them working. There are a fair few maps made by the public where they do work though.

Best answers
are you talking about ESF 1.3?? sometimes the dragonballs are hidden under destructable rocks ;)
WAs talking abot 1.2.3 ,,

also i did install that ECX, and their Still under map or invisible? but i'll keep trying, i'll figure something out or i'll just go freefighting for the fun of it

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the ECX dragonballs only apear if you are using teameplay as the game mode.

Best answers
Well whatever was wrong isn't wrong anymore and Greaga dragonballs appear for me no matter what mode i'm in, and i haven't the foggest idea why, with or with out teams i get dragon balls.

Anywho every Link to the Big pack 8.4 people keep talking about are dead, and the only one i found on megauploads turns out to install hl1 and esf and ecx rc2 and the bigpack all non steam verson i decided its safer just to delete it from my system and act like it was never there ^.^ smart right,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom