Dragon Balls bug for 1.2

Best answers
I only have like 2 Bugs and they both have to do with Dragon Balls!!!

BUG 1) Whenever I put Dragon balls on for a lan game right after I gather all the Dragon Balls the game crashes but the second time I do it it doesnt and the 3rd time and the 4th and the 5th ect. So basically everytime I turn my computer off then turn it back on and play Dragon balls again it crashes once then everytime after that it doesnt until the next time I turn off my computer then turn it back on. WHAT IS THIS BUG???

BUG2) Whenever I put on Dragonballs sometime whenever I look at a Dragonball my computer starts to lag like Hell! But when I look away from that Dragon Ball it doesnt lag anymore unless I pick it up then it stops lagging for good. But later on it will happen again! WHAT IS THIS BUG???

P.S. I hope this helps the ESF team with there bug problems they have to fix with the Dragonballs since it was Experimental

Best answers
CTDBs mode is experimental is you said, bugs in that mod exist in esf since esf beta 1.0
it wont be fixed till the next version (which unfortunaly aint 1.2.X) so just be patient till the esf team finishes up their next version! }P-)

Best answers
Ultimate Trunks said:
BUG2) Whenever I put on Dragonballs sometime whenever I look at a Dragonball my computer starts to lag like Hell! But when I look away from that Dragon Ball it doesnt lag anymore unless I pick it up then it stops lagging for good. But later on it will happen again! WHAT IS THIS BUG???
i'm very sure this is the same bug as the one on esf_giant_forest. just take a look at your esf folder. there should be alot of screenshots in.
to me it doesn't happen all the time. but when it starts to "lag", i try to make a wish. after a few secondes (when the dragonballs fly away) the "lag" is gone.

Best answers
also when your done playing CTDB and go to a different server turn on your scouter and the dragon ball blips will still be on there

Best answers
as said b4, CTDB bugs are well known but none fixed cause none was suppose to till the next version

mainly what I wanted to say is that I neve encountered any of those bugs, and mostly CTDB
(if all known official bugs are avoided successfully) runs smoothly and Im quiet pleased with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom