Dragon Ball Z: Sparking Meteor/Tenkaichi 3 [PS2/WII]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PC version? Excuse me while I go laugh. None of the Budokai games or the Tenkaichi games were released on PC, so don't expect this one to.

It's 3D, but you could tell from looking at the various scans.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, if that's it, then I wish they would make it a little more original with the package cover. It's not bad, but Goku screaming in the middle is rather overdone.

Budokai 3 had a little comsposition to it. Tenkaichi 2's sword thing wasn't bad and I liked Super Dragonball Z's.

Best answers
i hope Babidi will be an unique character to play with,kinda looks that way.
Whats with that one picture where Gohan has more realistic textures,and no cellshading. Is that also from BT3? im confused lol

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, now I'm a little interested.

More melee manuevers =D!!

Apparently, it looks like a dodging system similar to Budokai 3. And you can knock someone back, teleport and shoot an attack off.

I really do not have much interest in the new characters, but if I start seeing some more new melee moves, I might just buy it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope they can do better then that, because the melee doesn't look efficient enough for my fancy.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i want that scanner, so i can bust into my friends room and be like

"WHAT 9000?!!?!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It seems to me like Babidi is able to suck out a fighter's energy and then use that to summon someone to fight in Babidi's place. O:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah it's safe to say that the Budokai 3 counter system is making a type of a appearance.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you go to the website it shows you that the upper half of the fighter is able to dodge and you will be able to warp at will, just like Budokai 3. I'd glad they started listening to the community. They have a thread that people are allowed to post their suggestions, but you can only post once and that is it.

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=585091

People say that the Wii version and the PS2 version will be exactly the same this time around. but don't you think the company would take advantage of the better graphics the Wii could produce? I'm still waiting on weither I should get a Wii for this game (and for Smash) or if I should just go with the PS2 version.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What looks like it'll be a little bit disappointing is being Goku and Vegeta, fighting Babadi's minions outside.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
Alright, since no one has bothered to mention this obvious point.

Can someone please explain to me why everything in the screen shot except the fighters are pixelated and ugly as hell? It makes it look fake.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really hate the graphics for this game.

Imagine a Super DBZ graphic version of this game.

Secs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because it's a PS2 and Wii game.

They could do better on Wii, but they have to drag it down to make it work on PS2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom