Dragon Ball Z Sagas

Best answers
ahahaha i know and i found 2 glitches when fighting Burta and Jaese when they do that beach ball thing and u hit the 1 u are fighting they fly off and the game is stuck in that part of the saga with no fighting IT SUCKED!!!! and i baught it... lol

Best answers
hmmm well that never happened to me. i only ever found one glitch, and it was wheni walked through a boulder with gohan in the Saiyan Saga.

Best answers
yep done that 1 too lol well i was flying :p and i shot a beam and backed up some more and whent thro the bolder :p

Best answers
lol i just ran through it from one side. the game was pretty good, but with that much time, they could have definatly done better.

Best answers
yea and when it said to lock ki blasts with cell, i just ended up blowing him away:)

Best answers
i know lol i did the same till it i found out u didn't have to and just kick his *** lol

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I rented it. It's not as bad as people say. But when I was fighting Ginyu, after he got down to 60%, he just stopped and did nothing but block. Literally. I could just sit there and do nothing, he'd just keep blocking. I had to beat him by slowly working him down with unblockable finishers. =\

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ha, Esforces > DBZ Sagas. DBZ Sagas is just a copycat of Esforces. Freaking money makers. >:O

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How does that work out....they're nothing alike except for the theme.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, ESF is actually good o_o

Sparking looks a lot more like ESF, and should hopefully be as good.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What is Sparking?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see. Thanks.

Best answers
Where to begin , then again where do I end. Sorry for reviving this old thread I know we all want to forget about this game, but I felt I'd give my 2 cents.

I rented this over devil may cry 3 thinking hey it might not be bad. Oh how wrong I was. I poped it in and played the training level. I knew within the first minute of fumbling with the unresponsive controls it'd be hell from there on. First mission was easy, but I don't remember raditz having sabia men. Anyways soon after my fight with raditz I relized you can run around for as long as you want and spam k waves to kill him, this worked with most bosses if not all. Nappa was a punk, vegeta spammed GG like no tomarrow. The namek saga was easy as pie with spaming GG, since vegeta loved doing it so much why not. Rookuum or how ever its spelled was taken out in afew combos. Lets skip ahead to the burter and jace fight. After I defeated burter jace ran off and then the game froze. IT FROZE. No Playstation2™ game i've ever played ever froze. So I take a break for a day and the next day i'm back at it, I get past that spot this time. About halfway into fighting guiyu when I tp behind him he hits me so hard I am turned invisable. I can't see myself but guiyu can, amazing. So about 5 minutes after that I fall off the map, fall OFF THE MAP. I was so disgusted with this game after that I didn't play it for 3 days. I picked back up and got past that part. The ssj goku fight was ok, wasn't great. The fight on yardrath...... when the hell did goku fight on yardrath. You fight some kinda bug eyed alien who spawns cell clones for some reason. I'm gonna skip to the end. The final battle with SSJ2 gohan and cell has in the mission that I'm supose to cross the K wave with cell's and gain ssj2. Well that would have been fun except that cell runs away like a little whore everytime. In the end I beat this game and was not temped to play it again except for one armed gohan. I feel nothing but pitty avalanch software.
1-10
Graphics: 3.5 since the ki blasts were purtty
sound: 3 Not so great with all the repetitive ones
music: -3 That was not music
dead bodies: 1 the bodies melt away O_O
controls: 2 The controls felt like theres a 3 second delay sometimes they wouldn't even responed :(
AI: 3 The AI are cheap and can't hurt you unless you are looking out the window
overall: 2 This game makes we want to play NEO contra just to get the taste out of my mouth.

DMW

Best answers
I actually had fun with sagas,but i would have liked it more if the melee was a bit better, and the game was alot harder. I didnt have trouble with gliches exept 1,that only hapened once.It was the fight against vegeta in saiyan saga.He kept shooting galick guns at me but the oddest thing happened.I decided to over power his galick gun with a kemehameha but when I shot and hit him he just slowly slid back to the edge of the arena,teleported in front of me and shot me.This happened over and over agiain.So i died but i kicked his ass the second time.Anyway i think this game was released to try to stall for budokai tenkaichi.Like gta vice city was doing for san andreas,exept it worked.As for saying anygame is a copycat of esf you may as well not,you say it like the game developers came to the esf site and took down ideas.ESF is fun but i like budokai 3 more.And im sure ill love budokai tenkaichi more than ESF,it just may stop me from playing esf for a long while.So like the other guy said the only thing any dbz console game has in common with esf is that it is dbz.The gameplay is a hell of alot different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom