Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit Teaser

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate Apple and all their software.

Anyway, I can't view the video, and I'm not wasting my time with downloading QuickTime, but judging by the title of the video, this is the old Japanese trailer. It's old news.

See the Atari community for scan updates, confirmed characters, etc.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can choose how to view the video (flash, QuickTime and Windows Media). And it's not the old Japanese trailer. Its a teaser that was released a couple of days ago.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can choose how to view the video (flash, QuickTime and Windows Media). And it's not the old Japanese trailer. Its a teaser that was released a couple of days ago.
I believe IGN has that video as well. And it is new.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/860/860570p1.html

Sounds like "Budokai 4" to me. I prefer the Budokai series anyway, but the videos make gameplay look more aggressive.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oops. Surely I.. um. Anyway, the title read "Dragon Ball Z: BURST LIMIT NextGen Trailer HD", so I figured this was the first trailer released, and closed the window too fast to look over anything else. But yeah, you can see a few different ones on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rswegUin3Gs ("Rock the Dragon"? Ha) Wait, wait. Wait till the end. IT'S OVER 9,000!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVqY-fB2vF8&feature=related (Faulconer :p)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1bOKgViB0o (Mm..slight variation)

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looked pretty good from that trailer; i mean graphics!
Still it seems that it has nothing new in it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks like the same old regurgitated crap, but shinier and with more crap to choose from.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks like the same old regurgitated crap, but shinier and with more crap to choose from.
I don't know. I like the Budokai series. This looks much faster and more fluid that 1-3, while looking pretty good. I am still waiting for that damn free-roam DBZ game (not the mmorpg).

And about the whole "IT'S OVER 9,000" thing. When I saw it, it was funny, but why the hell is it a meme/this popular?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gameplay wise, it looks a lot like DBZ: Shin Budokai 2: Another Road for PSP.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's not a bad thing, I just hope this game doesn't just add nicer graphics and cutscenes to the mix.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just really hope they don't do what the first Budokai did, giving us awesome cutscenes, then stopping after the Cell saga, and coming out with a sequel game with not cutscenes at all...I just want to see a cutscene fro Goku's SS3 transformation...I get to see that, and I'm fulfille as far as DBZ games go.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This one won't tickle any hardcore DBZ fan's fancy, and they will make two sequels just like the last game, and expand on the storyline and gameplay depth, just like the last two series did.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To my knowledge, the story mode ends after the Cell Saga. And from what I can find there's only going to be between 21-35 playable characters.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just really hope they don't do what the first Budokai did, giving us awesome cutscenes, then stopping after the Cell saga, and coming out with a sequel game with not cutscenes at all...I just want to see a cutscene fro Goku's SS3 transformation...I get to see that, and I'm fulfille as far as DBZ games go.
If you check my post with the link, they talk about the game on IGN.

It's a Radditz to Cell story, with "what ifs" and movies as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom