dragon ball z budoukai 3 news

Best answers
---NEWS BUDOKAI 3 After a semi-disappointment gotten by Budokai2 compared to the many points that j'ai developed in my part "test". Thus d'après of the sources rather sure, Budokai3 will leave it: October 22, 2004 on PS2. All d'abord, l error of the "history mode" was rectified and it will again appear in this 3 2nd opus for the greatest joy of all the fans of the same qu'un "mode history OAV" taking again the majority of the adventures kinematics of our hero such Broly, Cooler... A mode "Road Dragon" will be part and will consist in giving a certain number of statistics to its character in attack, defense, transformation... Then to make it progress through various combat a little as in a RPG. The "mode 2 players" is always there but a persistent rumour starts to say that l'on will be able to fight in "tag" c'est with saying to control 2 characters as in Tekken Tag and to make catches with 2. This seems to be indeed confirmed with l'image of Cooler present in the heading "images", you can note the presence of Cooler and d'un small end of Cooler Metal at its sides. If not on the level of graphics, the cell shading is always used but will have them and transformations are worked much (see it video) and visible. Gameplay will get feelings close to the engagements in the animated drawing and maintaining the characters will be able to fly freely, téléporter behind l'adversaire (Goku and Métal Cooler), to break the supers attacks while pressing on the good key at the good time. Now, let us pass to the characters present: Goku and all its transformations (1,2,3 and 4!!!), Gogéta (1 and can be 2), Vegetated (1,2 and can be 4), Broly (initial, intermediate, thousand-year-old), Cooler (1,2 and Métal), Then all the characters present in Budokai2 and can miss who were present in the 1 like Zabon, Doria... Now you will read a Mall which I regard as a dirty rumour recovered on jeuxvidéo.com with you d'en to judge. According to Bandai one would have. - BROLY (3 transformations): the third uses bcp ki. It will be necessary to obtain the collar in the capsules to try to change at ease. It removes bcp too points of life in my opinion. I hope that it will work it over again. - GARLIC (2 transformations): its transformation is very impressive visually! !! It is enormous and powerful and its color is odd. - TAPION: it has a special attack with his brother with in bottom a sublime melody with the ocarina. SUBLIME ABSOLUMMENT! !! - BOJACK: very nervous perso with blows violent one and of the gusts hallucinantes.L' one of strongest of Budokai3. Its transformation also does not use badly a ki. - JANEMBA: not developed yet. - RYLD: you remember surely it is the General of the robots of the planet m2 (DBGT) it is not badly in its two forms. In its ultimate form it is very metallized and has a rather original particular attack. - BABY: under development I can say to you that it badly does not give a wire to retordre with the developers of the play. But we can trust them. - SUPER C17: excel perso. Ultra rapid it is also one of strongest and one of interesting of this third shutter. It is even more cool that its perso in DBGT it is for saying. It has a zik in the play EXCELLENT!!! I leave you the surprise I will say to you later for the remainder without revealing too much. I have horror to kill the intrigue. Will know finally that the team baits itself with their work like express patients for you to offer it dice the end of the year, moreover one could without doubting during this living room of E3. I hope that you will be numerous with you to get it.

sorry about the translation.

All crits go to
--X5-452-- for finding the info he translated it and all.

Best answers
Hmmm, ilike the ideas they ahve this time, but ihope they change the storybaord form a game board like game to somthing else, andmaybe a few 3d videos like after you beata boss or somtin.

Best answers
To my understanding SOME trans's will have cut scenes a optional thing i suppose i dunno its all rumors, the stuff in these phrases tho was taken from a E3 convo.

Dragon world was removed, instead storymode is back, and a new mode called dragon road which is a rpg type mode to build up char stats.

Best answers
now when you said "build up char stats, will it actually buildthem up sowhen you in fights, ifyou have 2000 powerlevel and the guy your fighting has 20 will you win ezier?

DiZ

Best answers
you realy should give some credit..............

Best answers
plz dont ever use online translator :O half of the words are still in french give me the website and ill make a better transaltion :O

Best answers
Credits are there if u bothered to look, it should be already translated rather odd rofl. its on dbzonps2 site in their forums already translated.

For those having problems here is a edit to all the confirmed things, some of the stuff on the bottom isn't confirmed but AT is working on most of it such as super 17 garlic etc.

After a semi disappointment from Budokai 2 compared to the many points that other companies developed. Thus appears the sources rather sure, Budokai 3 will leave on October 22, 2004 on PS2. All aboard, a new history mode was added and it will again appear in this 3'rd game for the great joy of all the fans of the same story mode in Budokai 1. Taking the majority of our hero's adventures such as Broly, and Cooler. A new mode "Dragon Road" will be part and will consist in giving a certain number of abilities to iyour character in attack, defense, and transformation. Then to make you progress through various combat as an RPG. The 2 player mode is there, but a rumour says that you will be able to fight in tag team style with controlling 2 characters like Tekken Tag, and to make catches with 2. This seems to be indeed confirmed with images of Cooler present in the heading images, you can see the presence of Cooler and a small end of Metal Cooler at his sides. Onto graphics, the cell shading is still used and transformations are worked on (see it video) and auras are much more visible. Gameplay will feel close to the fighting in the anime and characters will be able to fly freely, teleport behind enimies (Goku and Gogeta), to break the supers you have press on the button at the right time. Now let us move onto the characters present, Goku and all his transformations (1,2,3 and 4), Gogeta (1 and can be 2), Vegeta (1,2 and can be 4), Broly (SS1, USS, LSS), Cooler (1,2 and Metal), Then all the characters present in Budokai2 and maybe who were present in B1 like Zabon, Doria."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom