Dragon Ball Z: Budokai

Best answers
What you think of the new DBZ game for PS2 Dragon Ball Z: Budokai ?

Best answers
I think its the best dbz game EVER!...

(yes,including esf and dont PM me about it)

Best answers
Umm i am not the richest 15 year old on the planet i am lazy :) no job only work on my mod <b>OHP!!!!</B>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by PyRo
Umm i am not the richest 15 year old on the planet i am lazy :) no job only work on my mod <b>OHP!!!!</B>
k then:tired:

Best answers
But yea i wish they woudl bring out a new DBZ game for X-box and make it like MOrtal Kombat Annialation:)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah they need a X-box version of Bodukai or maybe a sequal that includes the Buu Saga

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NO! They should never make a version for X-Box!

X-box is evil! Their going to kill us all!

Beware.........................

Best answers
Budokai is cool...it doesnt compare to esf in gameplay....although its graphics are cool it gets old.:]

EDIT-XBOX is evil i agree.

Best answers
i have budokai its awesome but i think that esf is better in gameplay. at least i hope im getting half life for christmas so i can play

Best answers
I have never seen it (only the t.v commecials). So how does it look? Are there any pictures ingame somewere?

Best answers
it looks pretty sweet.. but the graphics are kinda weird.. I dunno Also the girl in Judges sig looks like that Janis(spelling?)
girl on friends :)

Best answers
Originally posted by Chitenga
I think its the best dbz game EVER!...

(yes,including esf and dont PM me about it)
WHAT?!?!?! that game sux compared to DBZ Legends.... you obviously haven't played it... its just as fast paced as the show and you get to play 3v3 its a lot more fun than budokai

Best answers
legends, ultimate battle 22 and dragonball gt final bout were on playstation, legends is really confusing and really really fast but its the best of them all. its semi-3d. ultimate battle 22 is the 2nd best and its 2d like marvel vs capcom, and dragonball gt final bout is fully 3d but its slow and choppy and has low fps so it sucks. but as for all the DBZ games of all time budokai is the best.

Best answers
The game is better then all the rest but it gets boring after you beat the game and get all teh guys.
Some of the guys are pointless ... they should of put in the buu saga..
there's a rumor going around that you can be ss4 goku,... you need to beat the tourneyment on advanced with all the characters and then press select + X on goku on the select charcater screen and he will power up to SS4 but still everything would be the same he just looks cool... I saw 2 places so far so I'm not sure if this is true.

http://www.dbvortex.pk9.net/dbv.php?page=budokaihints.html

Can someone reply to this to clear it up!?

;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom