Dragon Ball Z: Budokai

Best answers
I love yamcha, i dont care if his wolf fang fist blows, he is still by far my favorite charactor....yea..:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the wolffang fist isnt bad but its only good if u actualy connect with all the attacks

Best answers
I never played Budokai but I heard it was **** for controls is this true? It wouldnt matter to me I would buy it just because it is DBZ, well If i had a ps2 anyway...

Best answers
no the controls are easy, hell they dont even use 2 of the buttons, so you know it aint too complex, triangle kick, square punch, circle energy, x block, r2 grab attack(if character has one), r1 super punch, and the combos are simple like punch, punch, kick, kick, and punch, kick, kick, forward+kick(just pressing them at once). so its all good

Best answers
Budokai is a really great game, its hard to say whether or not ESF is better because ESF is an FPS game and budokai is a fighting game but they're about the same in my book, my favourite character to use has to be Vegeta, when he goes Super Vegeta his hair looks so friggin awesome. Super Trunks2 is cool but he doesn't get bigger from Super Trunks. and Tien, I can only double things in my game, do you have to be using a breakthrough to be able to make things go x3?

Best answers
ESF isnt an fps, its a third person shooter not a first person shooter

Best answers
I say its not FPS because there isnt shooting in it because theres no GUNS in esf but you shoot beams its not really 'shooting' anyway it can be first person but everyone knows FP in esf sux so most ppl use 3rd person, also thanks for saying about the controls of budokai i just thought they were bad because of a stupid IGN review...

Best answers
Umm, this is old but I just got it... Beaten it already but how do you power up?? I know the computers do it... Can you? Like when the power rises I guess its KI... Anybody know

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by R@!D3R
Umm, this is old but I just got it... Beaten it already but how do you power up?? I know the computers do it... Can you? Like when the power rises I guess its KI... Anybody know
press backwards 2 times as far as i can remember:tired:

Best answers
hold down the block button(default x) and press backwards twice and down it down the second time

Best answers
Its pretty fun.....but I let my brother unlock everything then I played...:p Tournament mode is hard as heck tho! >< The game is extremely hard...I'd like to see someone play it on the hardest difficulty....I just got my butt handed to me.

Best answers
I think its extremely cool.:yes: :yes: :yes: I like being frieza, then turning into mecha frieza

Best answers
I think Budokai rocks, yah the tourneys are hard, but heres two easy ways to beat em:

1) (The CHEAP way) Make sure you have the skills Vaccine And Viral Heart Disease, Change the round time to 30 seconds, and Voila, survive for 30 seconds without getting hit too much and you win, easy, but very very cheap!.

2) Just goto Practice Mode, goto the Battle Arena as a map, change the settings of the opponent to "Very Strong", take him on for about 10mins straight, everytime you get knocked out, the round just starts over and keep it up till you can kick the sh!t out of the best, ( This Worked For Me, And The Rumor Bout Beating Advanced With Every Char. and unlocking ssj4 Goku or whatever is fake, I've done it all, and didnt get sh!t lol)

And Goddamn are those breakthroughs hard to get!, had this game since Christmas and I only Have seven breakthroughs :(

Oh yah, I know ESF is more 3rd PS than FPS but I just called it that because it can be used that way, but if it makes ya happy, yah ESF is a 3rdPS :S

Best answers
i just make a custum frieza, have sensu bean, and the item called friezas spaceship(super rare because when the person dies, he goes into the spaceship and gets healed full ki bar, ki, and health, and turn into mecha frieza) so really i get 3 lives.

Best answers
to power up u dont need to do anything but press back twice while holding block [default x] after u power up ur ki guages u press r1+r2 to transform to whatever, depending on how many ki guages u hav. some might say no u hold punch block and kick but if u know anything u know that pressing r1 + r2 is the same thing, only easier. do not argue, i am knowledge and truth

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom