Dragon Ball Z: Budokai (Only people who have actually played it, please)

Best answers
I'm debating on whether or not to buy this. I've seen some screenshots and I had only one word to say:

... Eww....

It's the attack of the cel shading again, and it doesn't look very enjoyable, since the two players fighters are so close they might aswell be kissing each other, and Goku was trying to pull off a kamehameha right in front of Frieza.... Which just seems stupid to me.. So if anybody has actually played it can give me an opinion on the game and how it performs, I'd appreciated

Best answers
Erm, you mean Budokai 2 right? The first Budokai wasn't cell shaded

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its alright but i dunno if its worth it

my advice is to just wait for budokai 2 looks way better

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would give budokai a 8/10

i would give budokai 2 just from hype and listed improvements 10/10

it comes out sometime this december

Best answers
it was lame and too easy..there is my 2 cents..

Best answers
But its only $20, yeah i agree with NeLo, it's too easy, i beat it and unlocked every one in one sitting, capsules and dragon balls too much of a pain to get :\.
So if ya got $20 just laying around, go ahead and get it, if not, just forget it and wait for budokai 2, i am gunna miss the story mode though, dragonball mode sounds TOO much like mario party :\.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, Budokai is not worth a $10. If I were you, I wouldn't waste my $20 for such a pathetic game. Wait for Budokai 2, if not, buy another game. Just don't even bother playing Budokai. It's boring, and you'll beat the game in like 30min.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if its one thing i can't stand about budokai its mr popo's shop......i think most of you know what im talking about.

Best answers
i have Budokai 2 and it's awesome! my fav char is vegito. Most annoying thing is to collect the dragonballs... u gotta go the whole dragonworld through to use them again. Dragon World is almost the same than story mode just no clips. I really recommen to buy it!

Best answers
I'd give Budokai a 9/10, sure the SP was incredibly easy, but if you get 2 experianced players fighting, the game can be a blast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom