Best answers
what da hell u guys saying this game is shit as hell i already rechanged it
the game is not even co-op friendly

this game is SHITZZ

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's fine if you don't like it, there's nothing wrong with that. I'm just saying that you don't like it because you're expecting something different out of it than what it is. And I dunno, co-op actually worked pretty well with my match ups. It's amazingly helpful to get ki from a teammate when you're being focused by 2 people. You have enough to knock one away, and start wearing down the second.

You don't like it because it's simple. It's simple, but there's a lot you can do with it. No, I don't believe it's the best DBZ game, or even brawler game out of this or any other year, but I did have fun with it. It's just not a serious competitive game. It's something to relax and get into. Seems like it'll be great on my Vita, too.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
what da hell u guys saying this game is shit as hell i already rechanged it
the game is not even co-op friendly

this game is SHITZZ
Really the only problems I have with your posts at this point, is that you're forcing your opinions on us as if they were facts.

Newsflash: They're not, if you don't like the game, that's completely fine. However I, and apparently other people, think otherwise.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rapier and Darkowns are wrong.

Case closed.

Filipe, Amazing Spiderman 2 looks like shit. Get over it.

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
im not forcing anyone to NOT buying this game
just saying its waste of money to spend for this crappy game

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rapier and Darkowns are wrong.

Case closed.

Filipe, Amazing Spiderman 2 looks like shit. Get over it.
First off, it's Raper. I'm ******* tired of you mispronouncing names just to rile people up.

Second, it's not bad. Give it a shot if you think you're hard enough.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks terrible and I didn't buy it because of that. My initial impressions are spot on 11 times out of 10.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
im not forcing anyone to NOT buying this game
just saying its waste of money to spend for this crappy game
I... never said you were forcing anyone to not buy the game. I said you were treating your opinions like facts, which you continue to do.

Also Darkowns, it is actually Rapier. It's a sword, not a rapist. :|

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, so. Bought the game for Vita and figured I'd do a quick review. For two reasons actually, wanted to give my opinion, and because the game is NOT marketed correctly. It's not a budokai, BT, or whatever else the **** they added on to those series game. I'll do it by gameplay, story, graphics, sound, like every other half brain review and judge it out of ten. Bear in mind, I'm using the vita version so that's my sampling.

Gameplay:
Not...bad at all, really. It's more an action RPG than anything, as it requires a lot of team building and strategy (traits that you can bet your sweet ass the online community has no mind of). There are a few different types of character types: Melee, Support, Interrupt, and Ki Blast.
Melee: You refill your ki by dealing melee damage. You have 2 signature attacks that use Ki.
Ki Blast: A ranged damage dealer. Refills ki by doing basic ki blast damage. Same with the attacks, everyone has 2 signature, 2 generic.
Support: Heals and recovers teammates ki.
Interrupt: **** blocks enemies and prevents them from attacking, or disengages their attack
All these class types are important and you will get your ass rocked without a support. It's for this reason that Krillin (funnily enough) is the most useful character in the game with his team-wide healing, and characters like Guldo (interrupt) are extremely effective. Guldo can freeze an entire team for a couple seconds. Without variety and forethought, you lose. Problem being, the game doesn't really explain much in this regard so you'll hit a tough boss and get pissed off before realizing why you're failing constantly.

Btw, there's about 60 characters, so there's a lot of team combinations. You can do single player, but you can also go online and do all those single player missions cooperatively. There's also "Big Boss" missions that feel a lot like Monster Hunter with DBZ characters. And, if you don't care much about team building, you can just jump into versus mode, pick your favorites, and just wreck face.

AI:
Pretty ******* retarded, tbh. Your directional buttons are mapped to 4 different strategy types. Defensive, focused offensive, job specific (everyone do their specific jobs rather than attack), and a diverted focus (all your allies attack everyone but your focused enemy). The thing is, they rarely help like this. I was facing frieza and ordered an offensive focus. Frieza just ki blasts for seconds at a time without any allies interrupting. And vice versa, you can resurrect your allies when they lose all their health. I would be extremely lucky if an AI ally ever did that for me, but it's important that you do it for them or they use all your retry's.

Graphics:
Eh, could be worse. It's cell shaded so there's no jagged models or anything, but it's nothing really special. I'd bet the 360 and ps3 versions are a lot better.

Sound:
As good as you'd expect, it's a dbz game.

Multiplayer:
Here's where it falls short, imo. You can't do just 1v1 or anything like that if you wanna fight a friend. It HAS to be an online match with multiple players/AI enemies.

Final Verdict:
7/10

Has a lot of faults, but it's actually really fun. I would buy it when the price drops a bit. Like I said, it's more like an action-rpg, so it's more about the role you play/attacks you use as well as the stats that you build (via cards, go figure), than the serious fighting mechanics.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know man. I tried the Xb360 demo and i haven't enjoyed it at all. Gameplay is the game breaker for me.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's nothing wrong with that. All I can say is it's not bad gameplay, I can't tell people what they do and don't like.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah i know man. We're just exchanging opinions, discussing etc.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah.

But I will say this. The ai is so ******* RETARDED OMG JESUS JUAREZ CHRIST. The ai opponents can do shit that is blatantly not possible for any human to do and your allies do the stupidest, unhelpful shit. Hit the strategic "all attack this person" and they will just sit there, not attacking. Or I'll be getting combo'd by an enemy and all my allies will sit around and wait for his ******* combo to finish before doing anything.

Multiplayer is actually a blast, though. As long as you get people who understand that teams need to have balancing roles.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys, that's a cat.

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
and suddenly they changed their minds.. i remember some of you saying the game is awesome and epic co-op gameplay and stuff

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Beerus is really my only complaint. I think the game's still neat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom