Dragon Ball Unreal

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Could do with less (by less I mean none) GT/movie content and focus on actual stuff that was in the original series.
why? why not add in everything? as long as its balanced it can be fun to have all the extra skins.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Threads merged. Naughty Graga you commented in both and didn't notice

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why? why not add in everything? as long as its balanced it can be fun to have all the extra skins.
Because anything outside original is garbage and should die, or at the very least not take priority over anything from original?

But then the maker said he's aiming for something like Xenoverse, so I really couldn't care less about whatever becomes of this shit.

Last edited:
Best answers
Because anything outside original is garbage and should die, or at the very least not take priority over anything from original?

But then the maker said he's aiming for something like Xenoverse, so I really couldn't care less about whatever becomes of this shit.
thats not a very nice thing to say :)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I don't think it's a smart idea to start a patreon. Funimation will get after you if they find out you are being paid for it. I know it's aimed for the video's instead of the game, but I don't think Funimation will care much seeing the game (DBZ) is used for the video's.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
On your patreon page you have said this

you should pledge to me to help support me with my videos so I can create content and pay employees to help me create content that you guys will love :)))
On Patreons "terms of use" it states:

No Solicitation

Without limitation, the Service may not be used to solicit for any other business, website or service. You may not solicit, advertise for, or contact in any form Users for employment, contracting, or any other purpose not related to the Service facilitated through Patreon.com without express written permission from Patreon.com.

You may not use the Service to collect usernames and/or email addresses of Users by electronic or other means without the express prior written consent of Patreon.com.
and also

Employment and Withholding

The Service is not an employment service and does not serve as an employer of any User. As such, Patreon.com will not be liable for any tax or withholding, including but not limited to unemployment insurance, employer’s liability, social security or payroll withholding tax in connection with your use of Users’ services. You understand and agree that if Patreon.com is found to be liable for any tax or withholding tax in connection with your use of Users’ services, then you will immediately reimburse and pay to Patreon.com an equivalent amount, including any interest or penalties thereon.
Is this something to be aware of? you may have to change your wording again lol.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Pretty amazing start to a cool project. The new engine definitely has some major advantages. The destructible maps are a nice touch.
As Grega stated there is some major potential here and I wish you luck in developing your mod!

Best answers
[video=youtube;81qBkzJELNU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81qBkzJELNU[/video]

Best answers
[video=youtube;omdJ1GCckLM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omdJ1GCckLM[/video]

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very cool, always fun to see new dbz mods/games coming out thats different from the typical bandai/namco stuff. Though doesn't becoming a patreon mean donating money?... Just hope that you dont get caught cause your asking for money to work on a licensed IP which is a big no no.

Best answers
nah I made it clear that the patreon is only for my youtube channel and when ever someone donates I make sure to let them know I even post a comment and add to the description that its only for my youtube channel, infact I had the patreon long before I started creating the game :) p.s Love the disturbed guy dp

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone here wants to have a chance to play your project and see how far it can go. A lot of the people here have seen games/mods get shut down because they've asked for money in one way or another and we just dont want the same thing to happen to you.

Since you're game has been popping up on youtube more frequently is stirring a buzz with the public and thats AWESOME, but it also means that it can draw in attention and bring legal issues with your asking for money. Regardless of what you 'stated' its going to. In truth Noone needs money to pay for youtube, its a free service.

https://youtu.be/omdJ1GCckLM?t=2m36s

As developers of a DBZ game like you, we just dont want to see anything bad happen to you like some in the past. We do wish you success in your project and I've read a lot of positive comments on your videos :) Keep up the good work and have fun!

Last edited:
Best answers
hmm actually there is paid youtube so doing it my way no-one HAS to pay only if someone wants to and can :) yeh i pray I don't get shut down haha

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha dont we all

Best answers
[video=youtube;KGNH2ZIkSPI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGNH2ZIkSPI[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom