Dragon Ball Unreal

Best answers
[video=youtube;HNBzrbMcLhw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNBzrbMcLhw&nohtml5=False[/video]

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒน Regular Rosรฉ
Best answers
The gameplay seems like a clunky mess but it seems its getting some attention given the visuals, tho if you take that out its not much different than other fan made dragon ball games like zeq 2.

NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Player speed (non-swooping) looks good.
Interesting camera while moving.
Graphics and effects are good.
Perhaps there's too much advanced melee-esque battle that could be made into something more interesting and flashy.
Could do with less (by less I mean none) GT/movie content and focus on actual stuff that was in the original series.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Its an interesting start. But between this and the AoT game, so far the AoT game has implressed me more. That said looks promissing and can go far. Cant really say much about the actual gameplay since there is not enough shown to actually figure out if its a fighter style or a shooter style.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I didn't like how they beat and how they go
But graphics is not bad...

Best answers
a youtuber named emudshit said he was gonna release a demo of his fantasticly beautiful game he well release a demo af he get 25k subscriber he need more 3k so go and SUBSCRiBE

[video=youtube;rAxU2lVh7Dg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAxU2lVh7Dg[/video]

Last edited:
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like a video to it and a link. So that would be nice to see provided as well.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
Im sure all 3k active members of the forums would happily oblige! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Best answers
I'm a bit apprehensive about the game because he told me he likes button mashing. It appears to have a lock on feature as well ssooooo I'm not sure how I feel about all that. A good looking game that plays bad is a bad game.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a bit apprehensive about the game because he told me he likes button mashing. It appears to have a lock on feature as well ssooooo I'm not sure how I feel about all that. A good looking game that plays bad is a bad game.
If it's button mashing like in Budokai 3 in a power struggle, I enjoy that.

๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
Dragon Ball Unreal? Is he talking about this one?

[video=youtube;np_2_Ke5pcQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np_2_Ke5pcQ[/video]

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea it is. While he is asking for donations to continue making the videos and the whole 25k subs for a demo thing. The way he is wording the donations may be seen as asking donations to work on the game, in which case he could get in trouble with funimation/bandai.

All in all it looks like a reall really early alpha.

Does it have potential? Yes ofcourse its a new project a nearly blank canvas ready to be painted on.

Do i agree with the way he is doing things? Not so much personally, as im not a fan of exploiting hype for personal gain. We all scream at big companies that do it, so doing this is no different in my eyes.

Will i check it out when and if he releases it? Ofcourse. Cause i like picking appart game mechanics, especially in indie games as they are mostly a bit more creative than AAA games.

Last edited:
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
Yea it is. While he is asking for donations to continue making the videos and the whole 25k subs for a demo thing. The way he is wording the donations may be seen as asking donations to work on the game, in which case he could get in trouble with funimation/bandai.

All in all it looks like a reall really early alpha.

Does it have potential? Yes ofcourse its a new project a nearly blank canvas ready to be painted on.

Do i agree with the way he is doing things? Not so much personally, as im not a fan of exploiting hype for personal gain. We all scream at big companies that do it, so doing this is no different in my eyes.

Will i check it out when and if he releases it? Ofcourse. Cause i like picking appart game mechanics, especially in indie games as they are mostly a bit more creative than AAA games.
I thought it was ok to accept donations?

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought it was ok to accept donations?
Depends on the wording. Its OK to accept donations for things that are not the project itself. Like in the past when Octagoe was hosting ESF donations for hosting the site. In his case its a bit more of a grey area. Hes asking donations for continued videos of his project. That itself should technically be OK even though the videos use copyright characters, since the models are edited even if they are place holders.

The problem is this.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w0t95y41k0cxvbe/DBPatreon.png?dl=0

As you see in the picture the way he wrote it is accepting donations to gain access to a demo of the game. And thats kind of a no-no, since it can be interpretated as "If you give me money, youll get a limited time exclusive to a game with copyright content".

And a lack of english skills is not a good enough defense when it comes to that.

Best answers
No that is all wrong

Depends on the wording. Its OK to accept donations for things that are not the project itself. Like in the past when Octagoe was hosting ESF donations for hosting the site. In his case its a bit more of a grey area. Hes asking donations for continued videos of his project. That itself should technically be OK even though the videos use copyright characters, since the models are edited even if they are place holders.

The problem is this.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w0t95y41k0cxvbe/DBPatreon.png?dl=0

As you see in the picture the way he wrote it is accepting donations to gain access to a demo of the game. And thats kind of a no-no, since it can be interpretated as "If you give me money, youll get a limited time exclusive to a game with copyright content".

And a lack of english skills is not a good enough defence when it comes to that.
No guys that screenshot is from shenku "zeq2liteforums" If you go on the actual video itself "wich is 6-7months old" within 2 hours after releasing that video I quickly changed the description commented and even added a video annotation telling people "PLEASE DO NOT DONATE AS IT IS ILLEGAL"

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
No guys that screenshot is from shenku "zeq2liteforums" If you go on the actual video itself "wich is 6-7months old" within 2 hours after releasing that video I quickly changed the description commented and even added a video annotation telling people "PLEASE DO NOT DONATE AS IT IS ILLEGAL"
As said there is no issue with taking donations for things not related to working on the game, like website hosting costs or something like that. All you need is the correct wording. And yea i got that pic off the ZEQ2 lite forums. Im to lazy to actually go search for the vid itself XD

Best answers
Yeh haha shenkus power of being admin has gotten to his head, thats why he locked the forum with that post being last so as much people as possible see it :/ yeh I always highlight "YOUTUBE CHANNEL" next to patreon and if anyone comments I make sure to tell them its only for my youtube channel and not for the project itself. I also make sure to constantly tell my patreons "dont really have any" but th ones i do I always remind its only to help my youtube channel and not the project itself, Thank you for the positive attitude, its a fresh breath of air haha

Best answers
[video=youtube;XTQdcbUQMWI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTQdcbUQMWI[/video]

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
I can hear similar sounds to ESF Final during combat lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom