Dragon Ball The Movie

Best answers
What is going on with "Dragon Ball:The Movie" *with actual actors and real people and such*? I heard rumors that it was going to be released in summer 2004, but then I had heard rumors of it being cancelled and such. Does anyone know if that movie is actually being produced or not? I know a lot of Dragon Ball fans would watch that movie. I would :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it wasnt ever being made at all

the most offical new on it was a "if a movie was made who would u want in the cast" poll on the dbz site

besides they are busy making much better movies

Best answers
i believe the movie is still running but that list they made was just thier "dream list" i doubt they would get such high payed actors to go in the movie =/....i would see it just because im a fan of the series but im quite sure it will be quite craptacular

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there will never be any real time dbz, and i have prove.
the ones that running dragonballz.com called fox and they get this back:

we never heart of any dbz movie, the rumors are just like dbaf.
any pictures of any dbz movie are just photoshop made and the real photo's can be a good acter that just want to be an dbz char.

so you see, there will never be any dbz movie.

Best answers
awww...yeah i agree. if a movie like dbz was made real, it would be really crappy. like its just too difficult to make. but hopes are still high =D

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Hibiki: Lol, yes that movie will definitely rock.

DBZ movie = bad idea. It will never live up to the expectations of DBZ fans. Im sure the acting would be pretty bad as well, considering the lines they'd have to say. Maybe in a few years something dragonball related will be made.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not that difficult to make, the hand to hand combat would prolly be similar to the Matrix Fight between Neo and Smith at the end of Revolutions

Best answers
Some people like saying 'yeah, it's possible, just look at Matrix Revolutions.' Do you guys have any idea how much money it costed to make Revolutions? I can tell you it's most likely 3 or 4 times bigger than the budget any production company would give a 'live action DBZ movie'.

Best answers
Why not make a DBZ movie computerized. If anyone know the show Reboot, ull know what im talking about. Of even make the movie with the graphics of the new SpiderMan series.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
computerised?
what about a movie that is totaal made on pc graphics, like in animatrix "the last fight of the osirus"
that would be sweet but they won't, unless universal studial is gonna consither it :D ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they made it like the spider man tv show, it'd be pretty cool.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBZ movie made using CG would be good. Anything else would just be awkward.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alot of those rumors had ILM doing the post production which is plain impossible . . . ILM is terribly busy with Star Wars Episode 3.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I doubt it'll ever happen, it would just turn out cheesy. You could never make it seem serious, no matter how good the acters were... sadly.

Best answers
hmmm, you could make it serious. but then it probably wouldn't be that good. and CG seems like a good idea. i just checked the link |_MgS_| gave, looks like the DBZ movie got a half million dollars for the movie...wow, thats great...i'm not sure how to feel about that...good because it shows the movie is going to be made, sad because with only half million the movie is going to be pretty craptacular -.-' That movie needs way more funding..

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, so the two sources posted that prove the movie is being made are:

http://movieweb.com/news/news.php?id=4311
If you check the sources from that site, it takes you to www.variety.com, which yielded no results at all when searching for DragonBallZ. If www.variety.com was an actual source, wouldn't it have a story about the movie itself?

Then we have this:

http://www.dbzsc.com/
A DBZ Fansite, probably ran privately by a person reading sites such as the one above and getting all excited over false hope... It also mentions Toriyama will be working on the movie. If he didn't want to do GT, wouldn't he not want to do a live action movie?

I'm pretty sure this movie isn't going to be made, none of the sources seem concrete to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom