Downloading it

Best answers
i got a lil trouble downloadin this file i was just wondering if ne one with a fast connection could let me download it Straight off them using Kazaa or somthing i would take me a while but all u have to do i like leave it on there at least then other people could get it like me

just my Internet Connection Disconnect's every 2 hours to stop there servers cloggin up with people who are not online

and u cannot Resume any downloads off FilePlanet :(

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Use GetRight.

When you're done waiting in line and the link shows up in the qeue window, right click and download with GetRight. When you get disconnected, go back and repeat, GetRight starts where it left off.

God bless GetRight!

Best answers
its the same as GoZilla lol its got too much Spyware and i cant be assed messing with the Regkeys again :'(

Banned
Banned
Best answers
getright doesn't have your socalled spyware...
gozilla's the one that ties itself into vital files, preventing your from easily removing the program..

you don't even NEED to register getright..you'll just have some ads if you don't..no biggie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, for some of us unfortunate people, such as myself, it isnt available where we live!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THEN SUFFER!!!!!!

MWHAHAHAAH

Best answers
lol well for us fortunate people we can get it ... move to a place that does have it then .... DUH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom