Double teaming...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Just create your own server and turn the cvar off that brings pl closer to average at death...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The Tournament mode will end all the double team spammers. But until then...suck it up and take it like a man, a REAL man!!:)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol....Or a big Green Man that has radioactivity flowing through his veins ;)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
.... No, just green-haired. Be tough, don't look retarded.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
wow...We're getting off-topic. What were we talkin about...oh yea double teaming. This is wht you do when someone is double teaming you and you dont like it:1. Kick them. (if its your server)
2. Leave the friggen server.
That simple.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God. Another "change the game, I can't win all the time if people can do this move."

I died from a spirit bomb once; maybe we should take that out too. Whine whine whine.

You know what? When you score a melee hit on someone, THEY GO FLYING AWAY...did you notice that? That means you are standing there by yourself in open air. WELL, WHAT DO YOU KNOW?!--you look vulnerable, ALONE, and don't APPEAR to be in any sort of a fight at all.

The only annoyance I have about doubleteaming is when my llama teammates do it WITH me. I usually pound people up and down the server without much trouble until one of the good players shows up; at that point I could understand the help. But not when I am about to get a melee kill on a 5mill SSJ while I'm still at base PL, and the guy is at my mercy (that happened last night).

But oh well. Learn to deal with it. This isn't the show. Use the radar and teleport.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus, I was playing last night in Battle Arena, someone shouted beam war. About 4 frikkin spirit bombs hit our dome, whole team was dead in less than 15 seconds. Then the beam spamming started... ;D

/meedits Hehe yea I hate when teammates start meleeing MY prey. Then the other person is like "n00bs 2v1 me, i own you alone!!11".

Best answers
Hmm..tournament mode sounds cool :). I'd also like to see a map for the world martial arts tournament if there isn't one already.

Best answers
Originally posted by UltraPerfectCel

/meedits Hehe yea I hate when teammates start meleeing MY prey. Then the other person is like "n00bs 2v1 me, i own you alone!!11".
lmao that has happened to me more than once, I usually switch teams and whomp the guy who "helped" me a couple times, then change back when he gets frustrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom