DOOM 3 GOLD!!!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith| said:
I can't stand wsad for anything. After using arrows all my gaming life, I have to stick with it ;o.
Omg, and i thought i was the only one left, who'd still do that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mmm... 25 hours doom 3 gameplay.. /me drools
buut, i'll save my cash for good old mgs:3, hl2 and my trip to america :O

DiZ

Best answers
nothing compare to B3!!!
best game EVER!

doom3: hi b3 can i fight u?
b3: sure u can
doom3: i change my mind
b3: chicken!
doom3: i know..........i'm so stupid........how can i expect myself to beat u? u just too strong for me

Pan

Best answers
DiZ said:
nothing compare to B3!!!
best game EVER!

doom3: hi b3 can i fight u?
b3: sure u can
doom3: i change my mind
b3: chicken!
doom3: i know..........i'm so stupid........how can i expect myself to beat u? u just too strong for me

Hmm no offense....But umm....You might wanna edit that Diz..doom 3 will surely be one of the best games ever... B3 is not even on the top 20 most atincipated games of the year list.... ..most.people dont even consider it a good fighting game whatsoever......and claiming that B3 is better without playing neither is just fanboyish...^^ just thought i should let you know.

Best answers
If it weren't a horror game I might consider buying this one. As it is I'll just wait for HL2 instead.

Me and horror just don't get along. I still have bad memories playing the first Resident Evil thinking it was an FPS.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Finally...

I'm going to marry John Carmack...

I bet Valve is crapping their pants now. :D

This also means the Quake 3 engine code should be coming out soon. O_O

KyoKusanagi

K
I'll rent the game and then buy it if its good, im sure my system will hold up, however my hdd won't.

Best answers
lol rent PC games? is that even possible? u mean ull rent it for like PS2 or xbox right?

Best answers
because you can just install the game to your computer and get it for like 5$ that wouldnt work smart one. Think a little.

Best answers
is this really comin out on august 3?!!? thats my birthday!!! woot woot talk about a birthday present

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FINALLY! Awesome, can;t wait to get my hands on it, and HL2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goten-son said:
lol rent PC games? is that even possible? u mean ull rent it for like PS2 or xbox right?
No Doom 3 for PS2 as far as I know. Only pc and XBOX. :smile:

KyoKusanagi

K
You can rent it - at least here in Australia.

A few video stores near me have the latest PC games to rent for about $6 for 2 nights which is pretty reasonable. Japan has a similar sort of deal except they can rent them from vending machine and return them there aswell.

Best answers
Snake101 said:
If it weren't a horror game I might consider buying this one. As it is I'll just wait for HL2 instead.

Me and horror just don't get along. I still have bad memories playing the first Resident Evil thinking it was an FPS.
The game isn't so much Doom 3 as it is Doom 3's engine. The mods that will come out from this game shoulod be just as good as the ones from Quake III, games like Jedi Knight II,III and the Medal of Honour and Call of Duty series were all built off the Q3 engine.

And the game is suppose to come out on X-Box too.

Best answers
[DC]_MAKER said:
9800 pro will be fine but my ummm 9500 pro wont work lol...well it wont bea ble to have all the bells and wissles but good enough for me.
Won't do?
I have a 9500 pro to, and i asure you, its good enough to play doom 3 with, becouse if it can played on a geforce 3, you shouln'dt worry.

Best answers
well i cant run far cry with all graphixs anyways and doom 3 i bet has better graphics than far cry.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doom 3 scored a 94% in Pcgame, the only downfall being some lame humor, nothing was bad about the plot or the graphics.

Doom 3 will look a lot different on xbox, but not enough to make it look bad.

And from a reliable source, this game will r0x0rs j00s b0x0rs.

Best answers
The game does rock, just from the Alpha I played years back I know the retail will be 10x better. Just like HL2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom