Donating

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hey guys, ive come with good propasal here for you. I know 99% of you guys wants to donate for ESF, but why not donate to help someone play the game? Or to help with recent floods?
My current PC specs:
1GB RAM(DDR- 400MHz)
Asus Extreme AX550 Series(256mb one)
80GB HDD
K9Neo(motherboard)
AMD Sempron 3100+
I have bought this PC back in 2005, tough ive added 512MB RAM, and replaced dead MB(had K8N4 Motherboard) And got newer CPU(Had Sempron 2800+)
So why not donate to help me get new PC so that i can play ESF:F ?
Or, you can donate to help with recent floods in Serbia, half of my town was underwater basicly, many houses and lands were destroyed, so if you want you can donate to help us help the people that need it.
PP email:
[email protected]

Why donate for 1st cause? Well cuz salary`s here are low as fck, 200 euros, and with all taxes and bills you cant save a dime, so i wasnt able to buy new PC.
Why donate for 2nd cause? Our country is basicly corrupted, and they will take all donations that your country Presidents donated to help with floods and use that money for themself. But this way il make sure to give money to Red Cross in my town.
Just put PP email you used for donating and write for what cause you donated. Any ammount is welcome.
Thanks in Advance :)

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I could make 10 reason why people should donate me so i could get a new PC, but yeah.(First of all - so i could develop ESF:F maps faster and more efficiently ) :fight:

But i doubt that you will get anything much from this community. Though you never know.
Maybe give a shot to the donating pages (forgot what name it was), where people can donate you. You can write a story, why they should donate etc.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I could make 10 reason why people should donate me so i could get a new PC, but yeah.(First of all - so i could develop ESF:F maps faster and more efficiently ) :fight:

But i doubt that you will get anything much from this community. Though you never know.
Maybe give a shot to the donating pages (forgot what name it was), where people can donate you. You can write a story, why they should donate etc.
I always wanted to do modeling/animating, but my PC cant even handle 3ds max or blender or any other program for those things -_-

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
You should make a kickstarter if you want donations. But the only donations that should happen on this website is for ESF. Or possibly something else

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You should make a kickstarter if you want donations. But the only donations that should happen on this website is for ESF. Or possibly something else
What kickstarter? :)

Best answers
Its a website where you can make your own kickstarter. Its a project you need money for, you have an amount of money as your goal and if you get enough donations you can go over that amount. Example Games they will make a kickstarter if they dont have the money. There are also donation rewards lets say 1000 dollar backer gives you: The Game, Poster, Figureine, Invited to party on launch, Play the game with the developers. btw Backers are people that donated https://www.kickstarter.com/project...den-board-game?play=video_pitch&ref=spotlight

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Its a website where you can make your own kickstarter. Its a project you need money for, you have an amount of money as your goal and if you get enough donations you can go over that amount. Example Games they will make a kickstarter if they dont have the money. There are also donation rewards lets say 1000 dollar backer gives you: The Game, Poster, Figureine, Invited to party on launch, Play the game with the developers. btw Backers are people that donated https://www.kickstarter.com/project...den-board-game?play=video_pitch&ref=spotlight
Ok, i know about the website, but what the heck can i publish there? O_O
Btw my country isnt on starting a project list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom