Does ESF rule the world?

Best answers
Thanks guys. The games you mentioned are cool. I played them a few times. I just hope ESF 1.3 comes out soon at the end of the year cuz the changes are making it sound cool. I might even get the original Half life 1 and 2 game set so i can play ESF and maybe one in a million counter strike. I also wanted to try out the mod 'Dragonmod Z' for half life 2. Does any1 know anything about that mod?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BloodWraith said:
Thanks guys. The games you mentioned are cool. I played them a few times. I just hope ESF 1.3 comes out soon at the end of the year cuz the changes are making it sound cool. I might even get the original Half life 1 and 2 game set so i can play ESF and maybe one in a million counter strike. I also wanted to try out the mod 'Dragonmod Z' for half life 2. Does any1 know anything about that mod?
DragonMod Z only works for Half-Life. Just do a Google search for it.

I also forgot that play from time to time, Plan of Attack and The Hidden. Both are incredible games though I think Plan of Attack discontinued development.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I usually play BF2, ESF, or DoD: S. I'd play ESF more if there were more good players out there, but it seems as though everyone packed their bags and never looked back. I can actually count the number of pros in ESF on 2 hands. Hopefully 1.3 will bring back some of the old players, if even for a day or 2. Would be nice to catch up with them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BloodWraith said:
I also wanted to try out the mod 'Dragonmod Z' for half life 2. Does any1 know anything about that mod?
Dragonmod Z is for Half-life one. It ceased production awhile ago after version 1.7. ESF is leaps and bounds ahead of it, but DMZ still has it's charm if you ever feel like seeing what used to qualify as a top notch DBZ mod. Believe it or not there was a time when DMZ and ESF were viewed as equals.

http://www.NoAds.org/index.php

EDIT: ninjaedit

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
Dragonmod Z is for Half-life one. It ceased production awhile ago after version 1.7. ESF is leaps and bounds ahead of it, but DMZ still has it's charm if you ever feel like seeing what used to qualify as a top notch DBZ mod. Believe it or not there was a time when DMZ and ESF were viewed as equals.

http://www.NoAds.org/index.php
Well, there's this DMZ classic thing. I'm downloading it right now. I'm curious about it, it may have some useful stuff inside it, like models, sprites and stuff. I understand that you were part of the DMZ team yourself once, Kama?

edit: ninjaedit.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe, you're downloading DMZ for models? Seriously, the models look like crap. Don't bother. :p

Anyway, I play Warrock every now and then. And sometimes I play Natural Selection.

Best answers
0o.
I thought Dragonmod Z was half life 2....Anyway im gna download it and see what;s up with it. Oh yeah i forgot to mention that i also play BATTLE FIELD 2 online.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
BloodWraith said:
0o.
I thought Dragonmod Z was half life 2....Anyway im gna download it and see what;s up with it. Oh yeah i forgot to mention that i also play BATTLE FIELD 2 online.
I am banned, my opinion is at this point, irrelevant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom