Does anyone know where to find a good link to esf budokai 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Well like the title says (lol i say that too munch) i can't find a good link to budokai 3.0 its a addon for ecx it has 62 characters and 100 or more stages i found a link before but it has error 404 when i go there:p and so on and i have been trying to find other website i do but well its not really the game its another one and if any of you guys wouldn't mind at least help a little if you can't then ill keep searching :laff:.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Never heard of such...

Isn't that DBZ game made for PS 2 and other platforms? including WII (in which is very cool to charge'n-shoot with wii controls)?

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well like the title says (lol i say that too munch) i can't find a good link to budokai 3.0 its a addon for ecx it has 62 characters and 100 or more stages i found a link before but it has error 404 when i go there:p and so on and i have been trying to find other website i do but well its not really the game its another one and if any of you guys wouldn't mind at least help a little if you can't then ill keep searching :laff:.
Good look playing it if you find it since some like 100 levels will kill the halflife model limit

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry but preety much 90% of their models are ripped without permitions. And thats kinda against the rules here. So no links.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"i cant waith i have a honnor"
-Creator of ESF Budokai 3.0

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yea, I rejected the Budokai files on HL2Files as I've heard a lot of stuff were ripped. Even if we found links for you, as Grega mentioned we are not giving out any. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom