Does anyone know how to increase memory size?

Best answers
Recently we had to get my computer wiped, i mean completely. Since then i cant seem to get any of my games to work. My first guess is that its because the memory size is only 32MB. If anyone knows how to increase memory size without buying a new video card or if they have any other ideas on what they problem may be, either post here or email me at [email protected]. Thanks a lot guys, i hope to get up and playing with ya again soon.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's no magic way to increase video memory. You can turn down graphics, but for a 32MB card, you'd have to tone down graphics immensely.
Buy a new video card; 32MB won't get you far at all today.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a 32mb videocard and play ESF on a laptop. Games such as HL work just fine with a 32mb card. But you if you want to play any other graphics-intense games, you will probably have to break down and buy a new one

Best answers
Thats pretty much all you can do is to buy a new one :scared: , since no amount of memory upgrades could change it's preformance. Some times they do but not often.

Retired
Best answers
well it's a software program if the games worked before the format. games should work on basically any PC, the question is what is the performance gonna be. if games worked fine on a 32 mb videocard before. then those same games will still work fine. if you format the PC and re-install everything, then it should really work like it did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom