Does anybody play condition Zero?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just wondering, as I myself do play it regulary and find it better than regular cs and cs:source!

If anybody does, we should hook up - I have a great Uk server I play on!

Best answers
You find it better than Source?

Damn, I ought to check this one out.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bear in mind that it is just my opinion :)
For me, the whole "feel" of the game is just better - also I play on a good server an am a regular - that is just as important to me as the game itself.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree it feels better, but I think the prettyness of CS:S gets me more. I could sit in CS:S aztec all day long without shooting anything.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True, but I like meat to my games - sitting pretty is nice for a while, but you can get bored of it :)

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I played all the version's of CS, And I dont like any of them, The unrealism of 1.6 Has got me to stop playing, and CS:CZ, I was ripped off, Wich really pissed me off, And CS: S Is kinda fun but I find it boring after a while.. Untill I get more RAM for my PC I ain playin Any HL Mod Including CS.. For some reason 512 mb's of RAM Isnt enough for HL and its mod's..I lag alot on all Hl mods..I cant even play ESF anymore, Its not internet lag, Eg, If I try to swoop right, I will just fly right even if my hands arent touching the keyboard, it will just fly in the direction I want to swoop for about 2 or 3 seconds without me needing to touch it, And when I do swoop, I cant stop it, It will just continue on for another 2-3 seconds...
Anyways, I dont like CS.....I wasted too much money on internet cafe's to play it..And when I purchased my own PC for the sole purpouse of playing cs I couldnt..My pc was too crappy, So after Another bought PC and 4 Upgrades, I lost internest Of CS...Btw, My father bought me CS : CZ for 130$ , with my money, He didnt know It was only like 29$...and in the box it came with "Exclusive" HL2 Footage LOL, It was only the demo video's they had released to download..How exclusive is that eh?..lol

Best answers
I prefer css to any of the other cs games but i sometimes play cz for fun just because of the different shooting styles

Best answers
If you buy it for me i'll play it with ya =3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont get the point of cz when cs:s is out

why would anyone play cz when u could play cs:s?

Best answers
Hibiki said:
i dont get the point of cz when cs:s is out

why would anyone play cz when u could play cs:s?
agreed!
CS:s is far better,CS:CZ is totally messed up...

Best answers
CZ still owned, but I agree....

CS: S>>>>>CZ>>>>CS 1.6

why play cz when css is better?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've only played the cs: s beta mind - but I just enjoy the feel of the original more. Plus the community :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't like CZ all that much. The single palyer pissed me off a bit, with the changing of damage, and the multi-player just didn't feel right. I've also only played the beta of source, I have yet to buy it (I heard it was already out), but I havea feeling I'll like it more than the original.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard that if you have CZ that you can play CS:S. IMO I liked CZ better then CS. I havn't playes Source yet but I would like to. I'm stuck with CS 1.6 and 1.5 :(

nZ

Best answers
1.5 was by far the best version , i loved it i dnno why , 1.6 just got me pissed off (probs coz of steam and the knife mod EWWW) cs:cz , if uve got tht then theres no point having 1.6 coz they're litterally the same now expect for map details and reg and gun models , cs: source is not all that gr8 , i dont like the new gun models or the scope and the reg is terrible.

orion whts the ip of ur server? meyb ill come n pwn it sumtime ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
82.136.23.33:27015

Its a british server located in London.
It's called the axia server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom