DOD Beta 2.0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DOD Beta 2.0 is awesome!! I got it about 4 days ago, and I cant stop playing it!! Tell me what u guys think of it!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
great... cept for all the germans with the cheap @$$ machine guns...

and the lag.. whats with the lag in that game..

its good but it wont stand a chance vs desert crisis.. (which comes out monday!!! booyah)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could u give link man!! Ive never heard of it!!

Best answers
I thought DOD was great, I don't mind the machine guns too much it's those damn grenades :p Definately something new and fresh to play since CS

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That mod looks so much like FLF!! In oither words, it will get boring really fast!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its nothing like flf.. read the manual... trust me u will want it after u read the manual...

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First time I saw it, I was like WOW, I still love it and another good thing, it makes u better in CS

Best answers
Since someone is just about to say something retarded like "CS is gay" or something. CS is AWESOME!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm not really... its just another realisim mod.. (like we dont have enough of t***s...)

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
hmm not really... its just another realisim mod.. (like we dont have enough of t***s...)
You didn't need to put the * to cover up those, you spelled it wrong lol. But yeah there is to many already, but one of the best ones i've played so far would have to be Existence (not really realistic, but more than some)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DoD is cool, much better then CS, but CS is still good, hey is it just me or has anyone found that there are ALOT of people cheating on Half Life (yes dont flame me i still play it, manyly cos i dont have OF yet mwahaha)

Best answers
Theres mainly cheaters around the division of mods, CS would probably be a main one. I'm doubting they're be a way to cheat in ESF, i could list what people would be able to make hacks for, but that might just inspire them O_O

Banned
Banned
Best answers
You can't call CS "just another realism mod"
It was the FIRST realism mod for half-life.

once it got popular, everyone and their dog decided to make a realism mod.

even though it's classified under realism....it's pretty fake.
DoD's the most realitic mod I've played.
The only thing I don't like about DoD(actually, it's not that I don't like it, but more puzzled) is the heart on the HUD. It doesn't appear to serve any purpose.....I didn't see it slow down or speed up...then again I wasn't paying much attention to it, either.

Best answers
Do ya mean the heart in the corner? I didn't notice it to move much either, if it moves to how low your health is going then you don't really get the chance to notice, most of the time when someone begins to open fire, as soon as they hit you your gone. Not enough time to be checking your stats.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Yeah..the heart in the lower-left corner

It looks nice..but doesn't serve a purpose.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i still like cs over any other mod for half life dod beta 2 is pretty dope but it can beat the feel of grabbing soem duel 9's and totally humiliating the guy with 15-1 score

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom