Do u think, attck during transformation is cheap??

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers

i do, its just chea pbecaue people are defencless when transfroming, and they cant move with out stopping it and by the time its stop, your already it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here we go again :D

I'll just say this: It's not nice but it's acceptable.. However I won't ***** about it if it happens to me. If someone doesn't wanna let you transform, it's their choice, and all a matter of the enemy player's personality. If you keep getting melee'd while you trans, then you'd better just find a good hiding spot, or ask a friend to guard you or something, cause it isn't that hard to avoid getting smacked. The ESF community is full of many different people... and some of them might abide by a samurai code of honor or some crap or they could be an 11 year old kid who just wants to smack everything in sight (not that all people who hit transformers are young or anything.)

I have a "do unto others" sort of policy so I don't hit people when they transform unless they've been hitting me while I am. S'all.

Best answers
its really a simple yes or no answer

ok lets put it this way do u think its cheap to attack a helpless, defenceless little creature, with, your a BIG, Strong moster

if yes, then your scared with they may become, as frieza was of the saiyans

if no, then u like a good changel and u think let him try to beat me

Best answers
I try not to, but if people have been interrupting my tanformations, i'll kill them during theirs in a heartbeat.

Best answers
I think it is good that you can. It gives the ability to go ssj faster a purpose. that way, there is stratagy to when you should go ssj or not. As your power level gets higher, you need less and less of the stratagy. Also, Your power level goes up faster when you are non ssj so you can get to the perfect form faster. In all, everything about going ssj in the game is one big stratagy. (I know some of this is kinda off-topic but it is kinda related)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm Well here are my thoughts. I dont want to turn the
topic into a suggestion but its the only way I can put it. Transformation
shouldn't be temporarilly immune. If thats how it will be in future
versions. Reason for this are...

1.) Even if you got killed during transformation numerous times
you will transform faster later on. And gaining more power at your
normal stage should "suprise" you when you transform. You'll get
alot stronger than you would have originally thought. Its not a long
way there anyway.

2.) It is best to take up your advantage. I always hit someone when
they are transforming but only IF they attempt to "special attack" spam
the map. And if they keep doing it I will know that when the map changes
they gotta die no matter what. I dont care if their newbs who just
started playing and say "Please let me transform". Your not
transforming untill you listen. This message goes out to all of you
newbies as well. The huge explosions lag. Thats why the models
and other stuff had to be resized. to avoid "huge" scenes in-game.
They will probably leave it the same on future versions only with
out all that damage. I dont lag out of this except when half the
map gets blown up and all you hear is "booms" and see earthquakes
it gets annoying after a while.

3.)If they gave transformations immunity people would use it
to protect themselves. meaning... descend, ascend, descend, ascend
and the enemy will never get to kill um untill hese off guard.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just transform when they start to transform. Or if they do hit you while you try to just do it right back until they get pissed and ask for a truce.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i want for people to finish transforuming so there ssj an di kill them i get more power then if i kille dthem when they are normal

^words to live by :S

Best answers
thats wat i want, i want a changele when i play so i let them get aspowerful as they want, it make s the game more fun

people who attack during a transform, are scared of losing so they attack, they never did that in the show

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Big Bang Attack
thats wat i want, i want a changele when i play so i let them get aspowerful as they want, it make s the game more fun

people who attack during a transform, are scared of losing so they attack, they never did that in the show
Thats just it. Its not the show :p
And cause I do it doesn't mean im a coward. It just means im
taking advantage of the situation, and keeping you from transforming.

DBZ was all Scripted btw. Im sure they would have had Freiza
beat the **** out of gokou and gokou would've never gone SSJ if
it were diffrent lol

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No holds barred. It's a DM game plain and simple. Teamplay mode moreso. You strive to take every advantage you can over the other players. If you can keep them from getting stringer, that's good. if not, just as good. You'll get more PL for killng them when they've trnsformed. As for ppl who don't like getting nailed, well, a non transformed player can still easilly win against a transformed player, especially in a melee battle.

-Karrde-

Best answers
well it is annoying and man what the hell .. pridless humans :p

anyway .. sometimes i see someone transform so i get a bit close to them .. willing to have a challenege. but they think that i will interrupt and stop transforming.. and start atacking me :\ Cmon man .. go transform i won't hit you!!!! what's up! ppl are paranoid. and they have the right to be paranoid. n00bs are everywhere you know..... :S

by n00bs i don't mean newbies. but i mean ppl that do n00bish cheap stuff. and that whine all the time "hacker!" "this guy is a hacker he hit me when he was 20 feets away from me!" "etc...

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
myself, I don't do it, I mostly play one on ones and if ppl don't do it to me, I won't do it to them.

However, if someone tries to attack me, I just block and kick them back (press descend to cancel, block etc) and if they do, I'll make sure they never get the possiblity to ever transform.

Transforming gives a huge advantage, so if some1 does want to try to stop u, I can imagine why they do, allthough, it's kinda lame, there are worse things then that

grtz Naz

Best answers
Oh, whine whine whine. You may think its cowardly to attack someone while they are transformin, but its really just a smart tactic. I mean, if you're playing Counter-Strike, do you allow the other team to win so they can all get AWPs and then try to kill them with a pistol? Transforming is a way of becoming more powerful, and as such, should require some sacrifice. ie, you are REALLY vulnerable during the transformation. But afterwards, you gain new attacks, more speed, more power, more health, more ki, and a higher PL.

If i had a penny for every time ive yelled at my TV screen "ATTACK HIM YOU MORON, HES GONNa KILL YOU", i would be so rich. Just think, planet Namek would still exist if Goku had just killed Frieza without letting him power up to %100

Best answers
Transforming gives a huge advantage, so if some1 does want to try to stop u, I can imagine why they do, allthough, it's kinda lame, there are worse things then that
nah .. most of them attack while ur tranforming because they see this as a "free kill", not because they fear the worse! and hey, even if ur powerlevel is 1 u can still melee a 3,000,000 guy and probably kill him.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when ur playing 1vs1 's , something what I only do, transforming does matter a lot

and I don't want to sounds arrogant now, but no way that some1 with pl 1 can melee me to death, especially not when I'm transformed

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think damage should be reduced when transforming, otherwise its just sportsmanship, if you want to be an evil ******* and attack when your opponent is transforming, that is just the way it is. You can of course avoid being hit by stopping the transformation with X.

Best answers
Originally posted by Fire_Gryphon
Oh, whine whine whine. You may think its cowardly to attack someone while they are transformin, but its really just a smart tactic. I mean, if you're playing Counter-Strike, do you allow the other team to win so they can all get AWPs and then try to kill them with a pistol?
yes i do, it makes the game so fun and changeling, and the deagle kicks the awps ass, anyday

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by )V(ajin n00b
nah .. most of them attack while ur tranforming because they see this as a "free kill", not because they fear the worse! and hey, even if ur powerlevel is 1 u can still melee a 3,000,000 guy and probably kill him.
I dont do it for free kills.
I do it to avoid from dieing.

Best answers
it is cheap but it is part of the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom