Do u think, attck during transformation is cheap??

Do u think, attck during transformation is cheap??

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
I'm gonna pretend I understood anything of which you said...but I THINK you said that you think its good to be able to attack while transforming? By the way, your title "Ultimate Beaing" should be Being...its so you don't look so illiterate :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno man he doesn't seem to know what punctuation is....

Hit while transforming isn't what I'd call nice, but people play to win and you can't really penalize them for that unless it's your server...

Best answers
thats exactly what i try to stay away from, playing to win, I play to have the most fun possible, and to me fun = a challenge.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a DM, it should be played as such. And if ppl are trying to duel, it's hard to tell. If they wanna duel, they should make their won server or find a friend who runs a dedicated server. Rules are also lame, hate being kicked because some guy doesn't like how the game plays. ppl need to learn to deal with every aspect of the game rather than just with what makes them happy. And as stated above, there's a reason why there's a cancel button. I use it all the time.

-Karrde-

Best answers
I agree that meleeing someone while theyre transforming isnt too nice, but its nothing to complain about. Its easy enough to get around it (just stop transforming and melee the hell outta the person). Personally i try to avoid doin it to other people and hope they extend me the same curtosy. (generally if i just stand right in front of them where they can see me and i let them transform theyre pretty nice about it). and if i do run into the odd jerk who still does it well then :devgrin: I just beat the crap out of them in normal form (melee tends to work best, psing in normal form doesnt work too well)

Best answers
well sometimes i let ppl transform and they see me infront of them and they know i let them transform, but then when i tranform they hit me ;( that's how they say thatnks! :S
anyway .. and the other day i was playing with a guy, he atacked my while tranforming and if i remeber well he also flamed me. so i kept interrupting his tranformations .. , then finally he said "hey .. let me tramnsform, i only did it o you once!! you did it 5 time already" what's he thinkning???? but man ... lol :fight:

Best answers
I guess it just depends on your fighting style. Personally, ive got one of them fighting styles that gets you enemies easily, hehe. I NEVER stop hitting you. I don't care if your rolling around on the ground, or recovering from a melee hit.. your gonna be hit by something else.

Yep, that means your in plain view transforming im going to smoke you. Thats YOUR fault for trying to transform in the middle of the damn map. Find a hiding space! Heck if your dumb enough to transform in the middle of the map, ill even stop during a swoop just to give you a smack, then continue to my original target.

It's about playing smart... If your vulnerable, a clue would be to find a secure location. Dont run around the server with your pants down and expect not to get hit.

Best answers
I think it is a dirty trick! But I do it anyway.hehe

Hell, treat others the way you wish to be treated. I have no quams against taking pot shots at people who are in the middle of a transformation, and by the same tolkien I don't mind too terribly much when someone decides to kick me in the teeth while I am wearing the same proverbial "kick me!" sign on my back. Bear in mind though that I'm still going to be yelling "Oh****!" and will be continuously trying to mash the power down key on my keyboard when I see it coming.

In lieu of this I think it wise to pop a squat underneath a tree or in a tunnel of some kind while your horribly constipated character has to turn his hair yellow in order to perform his little Kamehameha DUMP.

MaX

Best answers
some of them might abide by a samurai code of honor or some crap or they could be an 11 year old kid who just wants to smack everything in sight (not that all people who hit transformers are young or anything.) that was poster by hitkori.. grr im 11 year old kid.. :D i somtimes smack them around . or jsut let them then release my fully charged blast and get more powerlevel lol..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well then I guess my statement remains o_o

My apologies to all the 11 year olds who live by bushido

Best answers
I never hit someone while they tform unlees they hit me while i am tforming twice, and even then I wont really hit them while thy are tforming all that much because I dont like to be an *******. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Its just a game for crying out loud, you will get your chance to hit me lets just make it a fair fight.

Why the hell should you have to hide while tforming? it makes no sense whatsoever, it never happened in the series. Every1 in the series wanted a good fight, why shouldnt i? The harder the better.

Best answers
This thread shouldnt even be on the forum.If the person
wants to attack you while you are transforming then to bad :S

You don't have to complain about it just cause your getting hit
but thats my oppinion,and anyways if the ESF staff put it in the game then its in the game my god
and do you think if Dragonball Z was real and you were going
SSJ will I let you transform and beat me to the ground........
just think holy:\

Best answers
i think that one of the dumbest things in the show is that hey dont attack wile others are transforming... they try it ONCE (trunks tries to stop cell while he is going perfect transform) but seing as they DONT do it in the show, i dont think you should do it in the game.

Also another thing i saw somewhere was the suggestion that they make you invulnerable while transforming, and just so no-one suggests it again, they cant do that or else people would just descend and then transform again if they saw a beam coming their way.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom