Do something for us

Capt'n Red Beard
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Yeah i know, many people want the game and/or the release Date. But i don't care too much about the release date, You guys should do something, because some people start to forget that the mod (Like i did)is here. o_o
I know that you can release a 2 parter, but a part 1 now or later this year would make fans (Like me) Crazy about following the forums and getting the latest info.
I don't say you Must but should, and i think some people actually agrees with me, Right?
I think that the mod will be a BIG HIT, but if people start to forget it, the player base might be low on release D;

Write this in the top part

If somebody Agrees write @A@

If somebody Disagrees write @DA@

:yes: And continue you're good work :yes:

And keep the post Chat/Spam/Guide free and give answers like Zeroc Corez

Last edited by a moderator:
Best answers
Well, for those who have forgotten about the mode, they will defenatly remember it when its realesed.
And we already discused this before, and we did some voting and the mayority chose to have the whole game in on realese, i dont think that we should vote again!

Project Manager
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that the mod will be a BIG HIT, but if people start to forget it, the player base might be low on release D;
Why is this a problem? I personally don't think that it's a problem.
some people start to forget that the mod (Like i did)is here. o_o
This doesn't change the developers ability to work on the project, in other words it doesn't matter for our development. We work as fast as we can with or without tons of people asking for it. Actually working in peace is a lot more comfortable.

Still having some positive feedback every now and then does motivate us. But I don't think that the amount of so called fans really matters. In the end a lot of them are like false friends. Just like rich people's friends. They stick to you as long as you feed them stuff and entertain them, but as soon as you could actually use their help or you don't give them goodies anymore they'll turn against you.

Just my two cents, don't take this as an official team-opinion though.
We are actually preparing some goodies these days, but that's another topic.

Capt'n Red Beard
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Just my two cents, don't take this as an official team-opinion though.
We are actually preparing some goodies these days, but that's another topic.
I really want too see the goodies but i got to wait, but that's no big deal ;)

And I didn't mean it as an insult but more as how i see it, but i still love you're work and how the team works on the Mod :)

Super elite
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
What is this. The way of survival in a jungle so you'll find food so you don't starve to death? then ask for help when help doesn't find you? dude. A lot of people are like that and they ask for the release. OH WHEN IS THE GAME GOING TO BE RELEASE, IS THIS MOD DEAD? because it is. It isn't. They need someone to help them and nobody wants to help but slack and talk BS on the forums like they have a day off because they don't want to help anybody but convince them to release it.

Remember when someone said "please release the cracken" and the answer is no? they wouldn't because the monster is not made yet.

So yeah. NO HELP MEANS NO RELEASE! that's final. If it takes too long then yeah. Goodbye. You ain't getting it.

Last edited:
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
"We are actually preparing some goodies these days, but that's another topic." - April fools probably

Best answers
The April Fool's prank will be that we all get banned for a month.

Pretty good if you ask me.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
April fools o_O

Holz shit totally forgot about that.

I am no more
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Yea, because who does even do something on April fools anymore(in my town only kids do that because they are crazy).

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
April fools o_O

Holz shit totally forgot about that.
I haven't even thought of it, this year is going by really fast. March is going to be halfway over by next week. Any potential plans for this year?

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't even thought of it, this year is going by really fast. March is going to be halfway over by next week. Any potential plans for this year?
Qute honestly i dont think anyone on the team thought about it yet.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Guess it got forgotten!
Well considerring you are making a suggestion for a demo or something similar, id say you are lucky it only got a little spam.

In any case to answer. We are not planing on making anything similar to a demo.

Best answers
wait for the realese bro, it will be much more fun when you get a whole game with no annoying glitches and bugs

Legacy
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
Discord Member
Best answers
I have worked two years on a single project doing all art related content by myself with minimum support (just few artists helping back and forth and few animators for a couple of months) along the way and two programmers were doing their work constantly motivating me and each other. We had private forums where we used to store updates/discussions, however most of the discussions took place on IRC with 3 of us only, sometimes 4 or 5. No one knew, no one heard about the project, neither we wanted to at that time. I kept working every freakin' day'n'night, untill it development was ceased. Did I feel bad that it was ceased? Sort of. I lost my entire dedication, motivation and after such crush, I still can't stand up, even though almost 3 years have passed. But... Did I get experience from the project? YES. That's the main point of these projects.

So in short, I'd rather stay on forums with 10 devoted developers discussing and working on a project instead of having a forum with 10 000 people with minimum understanding. So you ask me why not get attention and popularity? We take only experience from these projects. Nothing else. That's the reality. Unless you develop a very successful project which brings you the profit later on.. However that's another story.. Well that's my personal opinion though.

Last edited:
ESF Old Timer
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Well maybe I have some small news to let you know how things are looking.
I have been testing some stuff lately with some bots. But still see some stuff what isnt good yet.
Its some issues that the team still have to take care off.
Also there is still a lot missing here and there. So a release at this point or in the upcomming time is very minimum.

Good news is that loads of the new stuff the team is working on getting good results even if things are kinda little bugged here and there.
All I can say stay motivated because this end result will be candy eyes to everyone.
Give them space and the results are getting better and better.
And dont forget if you know someone who might can help out feel free to ask them. Let them contact Raven or Masta if they are good enough or they get a chance to proof them selfs that will really help the team out but also the development.
What means the release will come faster.

I say thumb ups for the team for the hard work even when they had exams/University.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Before I became a tester I was also pretty much wondering what the heck was going on or if there even were frequent updates. When I played it I see how it isn't ready for launch yet despite that a lot of features are added and have no worries because several revisions of the game are made weekly. I do believe it could be quite a deal faster but with all the obstacles life gives you - there are just things you wanna prioritise doing instead of having your main focus on completing a project which is considered a hobby.

It is growing very slowly, but it's also growing steadily. Hope the final product will satisfy y'all once it's out.

Last edited:
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Y'know it will. Soon we all will be playing hot potato with ki blasts in the open skies of ESF.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
Impatient mofos, have you seen the game they are modding ESF from!? what has been produced so far is way over 9000! i would honestly make a donation to the Devs for their hard work! Its been in development for a really long time now and to be honest we were very lucky to even get one beta release! now its updating its own screenshots and videos! If you forgot about the mod then hard lines for ya, you obviously haven't been keeping track of the website or its forums.

Capt'n Red Beard
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Impatient mofos, have you seen the game they are modding ESF from!? what has been produced so far is way over 9000! i would honestly make a donation to the Devs for their hard work! Its been in development for a really long time now and to be honest we were very lucky to even get one beta release! now its updating its own screenshots and videos! If you forgot about the mod then hard lines for ya, you obviously haven't been keeping track of the website or its forums.
I forgot it when i was 9 now I'm 15 And i didn't understand the website back then
:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom