dmz?

Best answers
I been gone for a while and i went to redsaiyan.com I saw Dragonmodz can somebody tell me what that is?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
agreed its a sucky **** version of esf :p

Best answers
it's ok....crashes ALOT....but it's fun....different style of gameplay than esf....and not everyone is vegeta...:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pfft it still is lame compared to esf

Lid

L
Hibiki seriously, when we have ESF topics we don't purposely make them into a flame war but every DMZ topic that comes up u flame DMZ in an instant...

Best answers
listen, DMZ hates ESF, and ESF hates DMZ, and it will always be taht way... maybe the leader are cool with each other but the listeners will never be

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont hate dmz i just know for a fact that esf is better

Lid

L
Originally posted by sonic834
listen, DMZ hates ESF, and ESF hates DMZ, and it will always be taht way... maybe the leader are cool with each other but the listeners will never be
i'm a listener and i don't flame ESF... i spend my time trying to stop flames.

Hibiki that's YOUR opinion... it still doesn't give u the right to flame DMZ everytime a topic comes up.

Lid

L
why did they have to remove the report this post to a mod feature....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont know lid, but they need it back, i hope someone deals with hibiki, turning it into a flame war, all the guy asked was what was dmz, and no one gives a **** about what u think is better "ohh might beta tester" all you do is flame dmz, not everyone thinks like you hibiki, and not everyone hates dmz

:S

Best answers
you can't deny the facts....esf has better maps and doesnt crash(can't deny this)...but (this is my opinion) i think that dmz has a little better gameplay (more fun)...at least until esf updates...of course onces esf updates it will kick dmz's ass...but yea....

dmz = a little more fun

esf = better quality

once again...this is just my opinion....i base it on the fact that in esf...everyone is always vegeta...it's pretty annoying and it gets old....

but i like in dmz the combos and what not....but of course you can't play dmz for more than 20 minutes which is extremely annoying....

whats your opinion?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
slash ur a newbie here, so im not going to ***** at you, but dont tell ANYONE on the fourm what u think of dmz or esf, as u can see by hibiki and fm, it turns into one big flame war no matter how nice u try to keep it:)

Best answers
sorry im just a newbie here on the forums...but ive been playing esf/dmz since the beginning....well not so much esf anymore...but i used to play a lot

but i mean come on....its true....

esf looks better and what not and doesnt crash and has nice maps/models

while dmz's maps/models (not horrible...just not as good as esf) are rather lacking and it crashes every 20 minutes.....

you can't deny it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom