dmz and bfp.

Best answers
Playing esf (even tho i said i was leaving. someone talk me back into it) And 3 people came on this sever crying at how dmz is better. (i laughed at the time. but i wanted to see how many severs was up and had people. Sure enough there was more then esf. BUT the only reason this is because people think turning super in dmz makes the game better. and bfp looks nice. but i still like esf better. yes esf has flaws and yes it pisses you off with the big bangs and disk. But it will get better. and it will be the number one dbz mod around. But this is only if the team sticks with it. I mean it feels good watching some dbz and then going kill people in esf. and i am looking forward to seeing this mod getten better and better. Hell i am on the edge of my seat wishing the next patch would hurry. So the ones who bash esf if you dont like the game. dont play it. and sure as hell dont spam. (going crazy with spams)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't call the next alpha a "patch". They have already hinted that it'll be big. In fact I'm pretty sure we'll be unistalling ESF 2.0a before D/L ing. I agree though, this mod has come quite a long way in a short time. It will kick booty when it's done.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is a patch for next ver (ive heard the patch is about 40mb)
and the full is 80mb
or so ive heard

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yikes, I'll start greasing up my 56k now. It'll be oinkin from the boinkin'.

:yes: I will NOT uninstall! (Till harSens says theres a bug)

Best answers
Originally posted by Deverz
there is a patch for next ber (ive heard the patch is about 40mb)
and the full is 80mb
or so ive heard
Not really... there's no patch, and the new inteam is around 40MB zipped.

Best answers
the new esf version is gonna be THAT big? wow...i feel sorry for the dial up community

Best answers
yea us cable modem people are made, and well BFP is commming alone fast too they have their Phase 2 which may be comming out pritty soon :D

Best answers
i have BFP but its the dam old version before they started bitching at them for using their peeps...if u wanna DL it. get it off kazaa...the graphics kick ass...and so does the game...but i still love ESF...i think ESF and BFP will join together and wipe off all the other dam DBZ mods out there!!:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :) :) :)

Best answers
well i am sure some of us people who have a cd burner that has a hard time could put it on cd for you. if you can i dont really know. or maybe work something out. i remeber my 56k days. good god

Best answers
People always take sides with ESF and DMZ.
Personally, I think they're both excellent, and will continue to be so in the coming updates, and each mod has its high points.
For example, In my opinion the graphics, maps and textures of DMZ are superior, while ESF's gameplay is far superior 'cause it's more of a pick-up-and-play affair, and has managed to implement the attacks better than DMZ.

As I said, both mods are more or less equal and niether is better, remember that next time you feel like flaming someone for liking a mod you have decided to hate for no reason.

Best answers
dmz was fun for the time being but now its hardly played and all you do is go to a server and like 10mins it crashes sooo esf is alot better,

Best answers
dmz servers took a decrease...used to ve like 50 or 60 servers...now around 10 to 30 servers...yeh dmz crashes alot because people exploit bugs in the game to make like humunga dunga spirit bombs that the server's computer can't handle.

Best answers
if you guys want to know the crashing and lag have been fixed in 1.1

Best answers
Android 16, I wouldn't normally say this...but you are scum : even if I was an idiot enough to bother getting BFP pre-release I would not be idiotic enough to actually bost about it for no apparent reason. They've worked damn hard on that mod and you're just diminishing their work.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hey Galactus if he wants to get the old dbz bfp let him, dont flame him about it, the REAL bfp should be out this month, i cannot wait!

Best answers
Good point, but some of his posts just irritate me so much...

Best answers
i have BFP and i couldnt care less if they used the DBZ or the original characters the gameplay is incredidbe and the speed the speed:shocked:

Best answers
I have a 56 k, and ill get it in 5 hrs, whats the big deal, 1 night of dling & i have the new update

me lucky:p, dont see how im diifferent from other 56kers but hey, I DONT COMPLAIN!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom