dll problem

Best answers
i download the fmod thing but i dont know where to put it can someone please help? or if you got any other ideas on what i could do????

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Put fmod right in you half life folder.

Best answers
ok im sorry but im an idiot.... this is excactly whats going on....I have esf installed but when i enter my computer and go to sierra and all that it shows a list of every mod i have right? ok when i look i see wanted, ricochet,blah blah blah and half life along with cs, then i see no esf but when i open up the half life folder all thats in there is esf...ok now if i take out the esf folder and put it with all of the other mod folders like wanted and all that i can go into cs and change the mod to esf but while esf is in the half life folder i cant....i know this is a very hard thing to understand or maybe im just an idiot but i need help :( anyways when i have esf with the other mods and then i change the mod in cs to esf the background turns to esf and everything, then i try to play a game and that *** dll problem happens again and i dont know where to put that fmod.....i put it into the half life folder but if you understand what im saying....the half life folder is nothing but a folder named half life now that ive taken esf out and put it with the other mods....please somebody help me AHH!!! im going crazy!!!

P.S. (sorry if you hate to read)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom