Dj-Ready !!!

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Man i thot you guys fixed the statistic plug and you can download it everytime u go on corona servers or esf-world servers.
whell i had some problems with the steam icon it whouldnt show up on
the bar so i couldnt run steam and if i run it from start it dosent show up.
Anyways i reinstall it and installed ESF agean and tryed 2 play on corona and esf-world server it just trows me out like before !!!
So Dj-ready plizzz give me the plug !

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
DJ Won't give the plugins away that easily, especially not when it's still under development. At least, he wouldn't give "all" important plugins away. Anyway, I highly doubt the "statistic plugin" can cause this problem. But I could be wrong as well.

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i already had a statistic plug but i had to delete the steam and esf.
U can check my name on esf-world statistic sLoFrEak !?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
leonardo said:
i already had a statistic plug but i had to delete the steam and esf.
U can check my name on esf-world statistic sLoFrEak !?
Correction you didnt have the statistic plugin.

It was never of your PC. Its only on the servers. And it doesn't get downloaded.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I do have to agree with Grega, plugins don't "download" on your PC. Only the files needed on your computer will be downloaded such as sound files, sprite files, model files, etc if needed, but the plugins itself will never be downloaded.

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
than how the hell i was able 2 play on corona servers and esf-world servers and even get my info on esf-world/statistic...
Now i cant go play on corona servers and esf-world servers ONLY servers that dont got that "plug" or whats called.
The first time i got it i whent on this esf-world server and it download something and i was able 2 play on all corona and esf-world servers.
I try this now and i cant...

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
leonardo said:
than how the hell i was able 2 play on corona servers and esf-world servers and even get my info on esf-world/statistic...
Now i cant go play on corona servers and esf-world servers ONLY servers that dont got that "plug" or whats called.
The first time i got it i whent on this esf-world server and it download something and i was able 2 play on all corona and esf-world servers.
I try this now and i cant...
Nope. Plug-ins are server side, meaning that you don't need to have them on your computer (if I'm not mistaken) for them to work. There are a number of statistic plug-ins you can find out on the internet, but the one used by ESF-World/Corona-Bytes is new.

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Finnaly i got it ! i whent to esf-world.com ESF 1.2.3 server and it downloaded some sounds and something more...
I can play now !
IP address 84.41.33.77:27015

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
There is another made by Shaya, great plugin by afraid It's lags when too many users are getting added in the rank.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
There is another made by Shaya, great plugin by afraid It's lags when too many users are getting added in the rank.
I remember when Shaya was tryying that out and it was going to be put on the PTGN server when it was still running amx, but sadly it never happened and the server had problems running amx under win32 (generally the server was a lot beter when it was on linux, however amx didn't install properly on linux for the staff ethier).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom