disc block struggling

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
usually anything that touches a disc would be cut off right? well in the cell saga gohan was able to deflect two disc thrown by cell.. wut if it was possible to deflect disc? you would have to be considerably more powerful than the opponent in order to do this..maybe as much as a transformation level, i dont know.. but you should only be able to deflect a disc only if your powerlevel is very very high..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have been thinking about this as well...but my idea was that a person had to have a powerlevel that was significantly higher than that of the attacker in order to "struggle" or "deflect" the discs.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yea it would be better (first they have to fix the disc problem) and then like in a struggle u could grab the disc and throw it back (like in the tree of might movie) and deflect would auto throw back

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deflect would deflect the disc as if it were a ki ball (this would take less ki than "struggling" ~ as in it could be done with less overall ki) || Struggling would allow you to throw it in any direction (in a 45 degree range, or however large the range is now)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or maybe it could use the "Throw" animation with the person holding the disc so you could choose which direction to release it to?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what's about this one:
Krillins disc disc doesn't hurt anyone, because he's so weak ... he never killed anyone with the disc ... he just cut mountains ... what's the point of this attack, if he never killed anyone with it ???

What's about Friezas disc ... he also never killen anyone with it ... just himself ... that's would be a good suggestion ... Frieza can only kill himself with his disc

Why don't we set the speed of the discs to 0.00000001 ... and make them glow, that everyone can see them while charging

serious:
fight me ... kill me once in 10 mins with a disc ... and then imagine how it would be, if I would be able to block/ deflect it

discs are really weak ... even if they instakill ...

Best answers
yea.. i agree with netrep.. but there is a way to trow a dic and kill someone without you can see the disc.. must be a mistake.. if you charge the disc at its minium.. then your opponent wont be able to see the disc but if you release the firebutton you will throw a disc... maby there should be posted something about this in the bug-section.. just.. weird that you can throw a disc without its "really" appered above his hand.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The disc kills people, that is the end of the story. If you don't get out of the way, you die. Besides, if you have time to press to block a disc you have time to get out of the way, so there really is no point to making it a struggle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
unknown said:
but there is a way to trow a dic and kill someone without you can see the disc.. must be a mistake.. if you charge the disc at its minium.. then your opponent wont be able to see the disc but if you release the firebutton you will throw a disc... maby there should be posted something about this in the bug-section.. just.. weird that you can throw a disc without its "really" appered above his hand.
no ... it's invisible while charging ... if you shoot, there's a small disc ... it's already known ... there's no need to change it ... if you see a Krillin with a raised hand ... just keep the distance ...
you've to count all the time that the disc is ready (when his hand is raised) ... so it's an unimportant things

PS: don't try to make Krillin even weaker ;)

Best answers
yer and some cool animation where they force there hand up on the disk to stop it spinning

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom