Different types of throws in 1.2

Best answers
I think each character should have a different type of throw each 1 deals the same damage but it will show how each character is different

Goku

Normal Throw via leg and twisted

Vegeta

Ki Blast - Holding fire will charge the more u chareg the quicker the blast will explode ( will blast them back slow like meelee without swoop when explodes they move like they have been hit with swoop)

Trunks

Sword Bash - The more u charge the faster they will fly when u slash them back with sword

Gohan

Angry Attack - U beat the opponent with 2 weak punches then Head butt them the more u charge the faster they will move

Piccolo

Fury Fist - The more u charge the faster they will move - Deals loads of fury punches then slamming down on his head making opponent crash to floor

Freza

Tail Wrap - Wraps u in his tail then spins u around lunching u in a randam direction more u charge faster u move

Cell

roundhouse - Performs a Roundhouse kick the more u charge the faster u go flying

Krillen

Scatter Beam - Does a 1 handed Weak Scatter beam blasts u back at swoop hit speed then explodes when u hit wall more u charge the more of the chance it will explode when the opponent either recovers or hits wall

Buu

Wrap - rip ur arm off and wrap opponent in it crushes them then crashes the opponent into a wall at ur command of where the more u charge the faster the enemy will move while wrapped ( if enemy recovers u lsoe ur arm permanantly and have to regenerate to get it back)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhhhhhhhhhmm......................................................................................................................................

Damh cool idea but it's gonna need allot of work!!!so duaght they will use it......

I say rather each charachter has 2 throws the normal one cuz it's already made and stuff and then yur ideas hope they use the idea but it wound be in 1.2

Best answers
true they could have that Throw and a Special Throw which does more Damage

in that Case

Goku

Normal Trow

Hit Back Kame Blast - Goku punches u then charges a Kame Hame Ha teleports behind u and blasts u into a mountain ( beam disconnects when carrying u ) when u recover u get hurt by Kame Hame Ha but dont receive both Kame hame ha damage and wall hit damage -- Longer u charge the further it will carry them

I think All characters should Have normal Throw but when they Transform they get the special Abilities to do Better throws

the new Transformation Throws Over write the Normal State Throws

Best answers
Nice nice :D I like that idea ... but hmmm Buu having to regenerate his arm is kinda wierd ... I mean the others dont have to regen anyhing :p (maybe of his throw whould be impoisible to escape from w/o hiting a wall once then yea) :yes:

Best answers
well his arm Wraps around them crushing them probly stunning them for 1 second doing damage then theres a chance that the enemy can break out of it

when they break out of it buu has to regenerate his arm and all his combo attacks will only do Half damage and it will be easier for enemy to block unless he uses feet if he doesnt regenerate his arm

his throw also Deals Double damage compared to the other characters throws

when buu loses his arm when the opponent breaks out of it it will all break up and disapear and u will lose 30 hp and lose 1/5 of ur pl

when the enemy is wrapped innit it will crush the enemy against the wall
when the enemy is hit against the wall they wil receive normal Damage but on top of that the crushing damage + when the Arm Splats and crushes the opponent into wall a little more will deal 2 X damage comapred to the other characters throws

His Arm Disapears after the throw is complete

these r the ratings

Advantages

Deals 2 X damage compared to other Throws
Harder to break from
Stuns enemy a bit longer
Enemy cant Flip off wall when thrown

Disadvantages

Uses his arm which makes him lose 1/5 and 30 hp until arm is back
He has to regenerate his Arm back to regain his lost 1/5 pl and 30 hp
If u r in meelee with 1 arm ur punches will do 1/2 damage ( unless u only use kicks)
Blocking attacks will be 2 X harder

Best answers
good idea bro...

but i dont think the ESF team will listen to Melee Suggestion's

cuz they said the melee is in proggres and all that ****...

so they wont accept any melee ideas.

but thats a gr8 idea:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wait til the melee is out ... then suggest ...
learn howto code and think how long this would take to code ...
learn what Half-Life is a think if it would support cutting an arm

again: Don't suggest something for AdvMelee ... it's still in progress and will be fine ... just wait and comment then !!!

Best answers
they already have coded cutting arm...

they have coded the disc model cut + they r also coding buus body to lose bits i recall on the 1.2 beta outline...

disc model cut can be adapted so that only the arm comes off

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SuperSaiyan said:
they already have coded cutting arm...
they have coded the disc model cut + they r also coding buus body to lose bits i recall on the 1.2 beta outline...
disc model cut can be adapted so that only the arm comes off
"they" don't have anything coded like cutting arm
buus bodypart is in optional ... and it doesn't mean that he takes his arm ... look the episode FatBuu vs EvilBuu or FatBuu vs MajinVegeta ... Buu took a lil bit out of his stomach and it didn't change anything how he was looking

cutting player into pieces by disc ... that's completely a different thing ...
Half-Life doesn't support changing models!
how it work you'll see when the next version is released

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom