Different Renzoku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have an idea for renzoku.. you have to charge till u fill a charging bar... when the charging bar is filled, the bar will blink and you have to HOLD and CLICK left mouse button while doing renzoku.. it would keep shootin nonstop till you run out of ki or let go of the mouse button.. there would then be a 2 second tired animation if you did use the move to prevent super spammage

it's sort of like he's preparing himself to shoot that many when charging.. sounds goooooooooooood?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1 question how fast would the bar fill?
the rest is OK as long as he shoots faster than the others

Best answers
i think it should less ki then current one and if you hold left mousebutton you should shoot renzoku so you don't need to charge and it should be a lil bit faster
and like the ki blasts do in 1.2 it sux ... they have to go straight both renzoku and normal ki blasts.... that's what i think :]

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just make it so, that you can shoot ki balls at a enourmos speed, like 5 per secconds, and that its unlimmited time, but if your exhousted then you will be stunned for 5 or 10 secconds.

Best answers
I "STRONGLY" agree to JP :yes: . In anyway, renzukou is vegeta's kiblast. so just make vegeta's rezukou works the same way as the two hand shooting ki blast. Right now, renzukou really sucks. other character dual ki blast is much better than renzukou due to time. The speed it charge.

*The main point*
Make renzukou WORKS LIKE DOUBLE HAND SHOOTING KI BLAST. Except it is more faster like 4 renzukou energy balls every 1 second. The ROAR ROAR ROAR sound that Vegeta shouts when firing renzukou should remain there. Great idea isn't it? It is much better than charging then firing the renzukou balls. I don't see Vegeta charging renzukou in the DBZ series anyway. He just fire whenever he wants. (other points of this idea is same as JP's)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, that's it.
i nead a host to let you guy's see how the rensoku has to be, some chances but like that.
it's bfp so you dont see the kiblop problem, and don't point me a site becours i cant make anything on an site host.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe he could have a delay at the begining and end and he can't change direction during it.

Best answers
Piccolo used rezoku too,against freza on namek. So he should have renzoku too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Was that Renzoku or Scatter Shot? Scatter Shot becomes Hellzone Grenade or whatever when he concentrates all the ki blasts into one spot like he does against Android 17, but this is the first time he concentrates the blasts into one spot so it could be confused with renzoku. Renzoku flies straight, scatter shot has a spread like a shotgun.

Best answers
Now the I am replying this message again for a change on the renzuko. This will always fix the point about kiblob. Lets get the point straight.

*Idea*
Remove Renzuko's charging time. Fire 5 energy balls everyone 1 second. Firing time is unlimit. It will eat up your KI energy a little fast. The ROAR ROAR ROAR sound which vegeta shouts when firing renzuko should remain there. and instead he should keep shouting until he stops firing more renzuko energy balls. If you run out of KI energy while firing renzuko, you will be stunned for 5seconds, so you will have to watch your ki energy closely whenever firing renzuko. Now to fix the point about the kiblob which everyone complains about, just make renzuko something like "A DIFFERENT SKILL" make the energy balls not alike as kiblasts. Just make this renzuko energy balls impossible to create a kiblob with just 5-10 shots when too much land in an area. But to make a kiblob it will take like 40-50 renzuko beams to create a kiblob. Much more than the normal kiblasts to create a ki blob. Good idea?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Well for one, this just screams abuse.... No charge time? Unlimited? Everyone would be Vegeta and it would turn into Counter-Strike -> "SPRAY AND PRAY AIEEEEEE =D \o/ LOL ASL?!"

Renzoku should be tweaked, but this is a little much.
ROFL Opty XD.

Anyways, Opteh is right, we don't need ESF turning into Crap-Strike "oMfG lame g@y! f@g! homo! stupid! hax f@g g@y!! :O"

Best answers
Well draco, then you run into the problem of someone spamming it till they are low on ki. Stopping... recharging... spam again.

Which then again, you can say you can do that for every attack.

But.. then AGAIN... not every attack has a constant flow of fire.

Best answers
but theres anaaah, but there would be a stun time and stuff, plus you have to recharge your ki again.. this wil lcost a LOT of time and you wont be able to move, no tele, no swoop because of low ki. there you go. nobody would spam this. and if they would, so what! you still can move. tele, swoop, or even block this atack..wheres your problem then?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There should be a stun after using renzoku but it should increase for each blast you fire. Fixed.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1 question, wy is rensoku a spam attack in esf while bfp doesn't have the problem?
if you dont like to be shooted then dont play, it's a part of the game so it's good when it's verry fast.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the blast should Move faster aswell. Renzoku is useless if you can't catch your enemy off guard.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think it would be spammed, you have a short charge at the begginning and a stun when u run out of ki, plus, you're stationary and open to things like discs and death beams. And it's a blockable attack which will return fire on Vegeta, forcing him to move as each blast is deflected into his face.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what about an effect kiblast vs kiblast, than you can shoot without being killed by your own blast's

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never got hit with my own blast I dont think it's posible. Only if someone sends it back. but the chances that will happen are like 0.00000........0000100001010001%

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom