different poses

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, from now on, i wil be practicing different poses with my drawings to get a better understanding of the skeleton.
here is what i made today, what do you think??

C&C are greatly appreiciated.

Best answers
Well its pretty nice by my standards though im sure some true artists might tell you otherwise :). Thats an interesting pose there at first i wasnt sure that ppl could do that...lol then i got up and tried...uhhh anyway good job :yes:

Best answers
Looks like some kind of Balley but it looks good I couldn't even draw anything close to that :laff:

Best answers
Jesus, you have no idea of human fisics i can tell O_O. His right are in broken, the hips are... erm... crystal shaped? And his right feet looks broken. His hips are pointing to me but his legs are running to the left... Dude... Same goos for the head/torso.

You need to read some books on the human body before doing this again.

Best answers
Amen to that Nadz. His lower abdomen is not right, his right arm swingin over goes like this - >-< as it connects to the elbow. Take nadz' advice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg, i guess you think that this move is impossible, but its the teleporting trick , and then slamming the opposent with 2 hands, damn the " crystal " shape, it looks like that cuz hi's upper body is turned.
i guess i just made him 2 happy looking for this.

the arms are to long dough, i know that.

i gues il edit his leggs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom