Did you know????

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetax5
People just go back and watch the episodes Goku did die indeed.I am the man when it comes to DBZ knowlegde and I know what im talking about
I'm basing my facts off the American Show...

But Goku did not die, do you know why? Had he died, and been wished back, then why wasn't he all healed like everyone else is?

And though I am right, you guys really should not take so much care into it..., the anime story line is so weak and mis-placed. If you actually watch it, you will realize there is no storyline, its just fight, dragonball, genki dama, repeat.

Best answers
if i recall, you can wish someone back more than once, it just depends on the "wording" of the wish, like......if krillin dies, say "i want krillin back" and boom, krillin is back....but if he dies again.....say by......frieza.. say "i wish for everybody who was killed by freeza to come back to life....not the same wording....but still its a loop-hole, or am i wrong? thats what i got from the show...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
goku did die then gohan kept him busy for some time until he got wished back

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Originally posted by Wyatt
u guys r stupid goku didnt die when frieza threw him in goku grabbed onto the ledge and the magma started spurtin up and his butt caught on fire and he jumped outta the canyon or whatever with the lava in it and he put it out and when dende wished every1 back to life goku was already ssj and was kick friezas ass :p
Actually we're talking about an episode completely different from this. From my memory (which I'll admit isn't the best) what you're talking about happened before he went SSJ. After he went SSJ he got caught in a power struggle with Frieza and lost, he went into the lava and dissappeared.

Gohan said he couldn't sense his dad anymore and went to sacrifice himself against Frieza but just before he could be killed, Goku rose up out of the water and resumed kicking Frieza's ass.

All from memory though, make of it what you will.. :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
if you think about it, the lava couldnt have killed goku (if he did go in) because, when your wished back by the dragonballs, your brought back to life at the EXACT SAME PLACE as where you died, so if he did die and was wished back, he would have just died again. remember that they wanted to revive goku if the planet exploded, but they said they couldnt cos hed be brought back in sapce and die again? and that when the beried body of vegeta was brought back, he had to dig his way out?

Best answers
thats wrong, whever BUU destroyed the world, and everyone was wished back. Gohan and the others appeard back in a city.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hmmm, must be something to do with the wording of that wish, cos if you watch the freeza saga, those that were revived were brought back to life in the same place that they died, cos all the dead bodys get up again. Maybe its because in the freeza saga, they used the namek dragonballs, but in the buu sagas, they had the earth dragonballs didnt they? i cant remember.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i definately remember vegeta sitting up in his grave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom