Did you know????

Best answers
I only got 2 things to talk about some people will diasgree with me but if they go back and watch DBZ they will see.

1. Freiza did kill Goku eveyone. All say he did not! But remeber Freiza knocks Goku in the lava during the Namek fight. And Gohan comes to see gets pissed off and beats the crap outta Freiza. At that very moment Dende wishes everyone back who Freiza killed and thus Goku is revived.

2.When Freiza was cut in half by his on disc couldnt he have just regenerated the rest of his body. Remeber when he ripped off Nail's arm he copied the move he did on his scouter for latr use.

Well I was just sayin. No one has to get angry just post back and tell me what you think

Force Pit Member
Best answers
1.yea i know at first i thought goku didn't die but i found out he was wished back, what is the chances of that?

2. good point. maybe when he copy it into his scouter he learns to use it but he never had time to practice it u know what i mean? like if he copied it into his scouter, then his scouter might show him how to do it, i mean learning a technique from a device like that isn't very likely, he most likely gotta practice it to be able to regenerate. just guessing though

Best answers
1. we all know goku died in the lava already.

2. Freeza is an icer, not a namek, he cant perform this move. The scouter will only inform him when a namek is regenerating :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its pretty damn obvious that goku died. When a saiyan gets hurt really badly, they gain alot more power, this is why goku beat freeza so easily after he came back to life

Best answers
no goku did not die!!!remember the earth dragon can only wish somebody back once (Kami wa sstill on earth!!) and Goku had already died against Radditz so he couldnt have wished back because he could only be wished back once!!So he didnt die, and that frieza incident, i dont know but why goku doesnt regenerate when he has a friend who can....

ultrassj_vegeta

U
they used the namek dragonballs....

namek... not earth.. namek... u kno.. namek..

Best answers
Goku doesnt die! It would be far more dramatic if he did. You know how DBZ is, its worse than a soap opera!

Best answers
Yes Goku did die. If he didn't he wouldn't of let gohan fight frieza. Remember right after dende wishes everyone back Vegeta shows up and tries to fight frieza but Dende wishes every back to earth but Goku. Goku died for like a minute. Plus even a Super saiyajin would melt in magma.:)

Best answers
lol remember frieza's face when he say the dragon in the sky, LOL and also when vegeta came back from the dead and took a pot shot at frieza, bah i laughed so hard at frieza's face in those two sceanes, and yes i dowbt goku could survive like a min in lava, my guess is he died.

Best answers
"Goku died for like a minute. Plus even a Super saiyajin would melt in magma."

Not true (about the super sayia-jin melting, Goku did die), if youve seen the second movie of brolli, you see that Gohan knocks him in the lava when they are fighting, he pops back out. No meltage there bud. Watch the movies. They are better then the series. You can download them all via KaZaA or some websites. Or you can buy them. But the japanese ones with english subs are betetr. More brutal.

Best answers
meh movies dont count as they werent written by the same guy, i forget his name. but some of em are a good watch, im just saying not he best idea to use em as an example.

Best answers
u guys r stupid goku didnt die when frieza threw him in goku grabbed onto the ledge and the magma started spurtin up and his butt caught on fire and he jumped outta the canyon or whatever with the lava in it and he put it out and when dende wished every1 back to life goku was already ssj and was kick friezas ass :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Wyatt
u guys r stupid goku didnt die when frieza threw him in goku grabbed onto the ledge and the magma started spurtin up and his butt caught on fire and he jumped outta the canyon or whatever with the lava in it and he put it out and when dende wished every1 back to life goku was already ssj and was kick friezas ass :p
Goku was having a block struggle with frieza, frieza managed to get out of the struggle, and nail goku to the ground and into the lava. Goku then dies, gohan comes and tries to buy time for bulma or whoever (i cant remember) to escape. Then Dende asks to revive all killed by frieza, to be revived, including Goku

Best answers
Originally posted by Ryudo Geohound
Yes Goku did die. If he didn't he wouldn't of let gohan fight frieza. Remember right after dende wishes everyone back Vegeta shows up and tries to fight frieza but Dende wishes every back to earth but Goku. Goku died for like a minute. Plus even a Super saiyajin would melt in magma.:)

Thats not true remember in one of the brolly movies brolly got knocked into lava and he dident die

Best answers
He did not die. Everyone was wished back by the Earth dragonballs and with those you can only be wished back once and Goju was already wished back when killed by Piccolo. I presume Goku fell unconsious and because he was near death when he woke up he recovered and was stronger.

An example of this was when Vegeta fell asleep while waiting for Goku to recover. Vegeta was feeling weak so he fell asleep and when he woke up he was stronger. Remember, Krillin was asking Vegeta if he was feeling ok. The writers wouldnt have added that in for no reason. Its because Vegeta got slightly stronger when he woke up. Same went for Goku.

Case closed.

Best answers
actually no guys you see they did you the Earths Dragon Balls to revive everyone killed by Frieza and his henchmen and then they used the Namekian Dragon balls (Once the wish with the Earths Dragon Balls revived Guru so Namekian Dragon Balls could return) Then they used the 3rd wish on the Namekian Dragon balls to wish everyone but Goku and Frieza to Earth.

Best answers
I seen the episode like 2 days ago
u guys r stupid goku didnt die when frieza threw him in goku grabbed onto the ledge and the magma started spurtin up and his butt caught on fire and he jumped outta the canyon or whatever with the lava in it and he put it out and when dende wished every1 back to life goku was already ssj and was kick friezas ass
thats right from my knowledge

Best answers
People just go back and watch the episodes Goku did die indeed.I am the man when it comes to DBZ knowlegde and I know what im talking about

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom