Did SOS Die?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The damn SOS forum wouldnt let me in so Ill post at my favorite one =D.Did SOS die cause some people say it did and some say it didnt so whats the true anwser?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as i know SOS did NOT die.
But since their coder is missing they are planning to change to a new Engine.
They got 2 New Coders where are coding the game from the beginning , cause UniSol is missing and with him the Code.

There might be Quake 2 or 3 Mod from SOS now for peeps where cannot wait.
Till SOS finally released the New Engine Game.

But its NOT dead

Best answers
sos isnt dead it is in development right now.. they got 2 new codewrs read the SOS main page :]

Best answers
it didnt die but they changed the game engine again so dont expect anything in next 12 months. i think i'd be done by now like 3 times if that coder wouldent left the team :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im not sure whats going on with SoS... but its really sketchy when you think about it

One second everyones hyped up for the release of a damn well looking game... and when the time comes, the coder decides to abandon the team and NOT share the "finished" game with the rest of the dev members

So now supposably they have everything back on track.. or something im not sure...

Dont expect much but models (damn good ones at that) I thought SoS was going to be the BEST dbz game to be released once it was done... but now it seems as though theres no hope for that "game"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom