Diablo 2 good?

Best answers
Its ancient, and boring. Just pointless killing all the time. I should suggest you try sacred or Dungeon siege.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you play it, you will never be able to quit. I'm recovering from a cronic Diablo 2 addiction that lasted 3 years...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I used to love it, untill i pretty much figured out, it's nothing but hack 'n slash with a thin story behind it. If you want a good rpg, try Neverwinter Nights.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As you can tell from the 2 posts above me, that it depends on your taste in games, or w/e entertains you. I suggest you get a demo or something and try it out yourself. If you like it get it if you dont then ... dont.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked it when I played it, but that was years ago. If you want to try it, check out the demo.
It's pretty old though; If you're looking for some great graphics, you won't find them. For myself, that's never been the breaking factor of a game, but I know some people who would say otherwise.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the boy si right :O, Neverwinter Nights is amazing. Better than Diablo 2 anyways. By far. Very Far.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ness, between you and me. You are the boy, i'm the man... oO

Anyway, another good rpg is baldur's gate, but for beginners NWN would suit you best.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Also if you like Star Wars, try out Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, it's pretty much like Never Winter Night, but then set 5000 years before the events of Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace

Best answers
i want an online full time straegy game with good graphics i know STOR is good

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a game thas emphasis is how much better equipment you have than everyone else, that game has the biggest item trading community ive have ever seen, strangely though after a while getting a badass item is 10x more satisfying than killing baal or diablo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
agreed, its one of those games for die hard old school fans, who like an old hack 'an slash with no real plot and like to do so with buddies. its not a game for someone who wants a sudden and great game with good graphics, compared to games today, teh pewp, but its fun time to time,

ive only just recovered from my latest sploosh of diabloness /o/
/me starts to gem his mighty bonestap again

Best answers
It was fun for the first two years. Then the hackers and dupers took over the damn game. It was no longer fun, getting a Grandfather and 10 or 20 SOJs was no longer an achievement since they were given away like candy after all the duping. All in all, the game is no longer fun, for me at least.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its an addicting game i still play from time to time. but i play hardcore because it adds that much more to the game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith| said:
If you play it, you will never be able to quit. I'm recovering from a cronic Diablo 2 addiction that lasted 3 years...
Same here :)
Diablo 2 is my all time favorite by far :p

Retired
Best answers
a friend of mine started playing again, and in around 2 days he got to level 40 or so...dunno if that's normal. but he used to play it a lot. so I think it's quite addictive.

Best answers
I thought Diablo2 was great.
especially doing a lan play, (which we still do from time to time) it has old graphics (which is to be expected as it can run on a Pentium 266)
the most single great thing of that game is the Multiplayer component.
Just Like StarCraft it is solid (StarCraft is still currently my favorite game online, and I play it day in, Day out have so since it was first released in 1998...)
there are plenty of great RPG's out there, again (as so many have stated) never winter nights. it was one of the most highly anticpated game ever.
then if you like a First Person RPG? grab System Shock 2, or DuesX
and BTW I thought Dungeon Seig was rather... I dunno Lackluster? there was just something about that game that I didnt like and it is just gathering dust in the same pile as my other crap games.
go grab some computer Magazines for PC and check out some demos on those, or do some research and Find what you may like.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Plus Diablo II has free online play, something you wont find in those other games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom